Pros read!

Best answers
Help me....I've recently been playing a lot on the new world tournament servers, and people started mentioning scripts. A very kind [S2k] Illidan told me that they were used to bind multiple actions to a single key....So i researched them and it all made no sense to me what so ever...So could someone who uses these 'scripts' give me a short tutorial?

Thank you.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, because scripts give you an unfair advantage depending on what they are made for (And from what your sayying you want scripts to enhance your play style ingame).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smack said:
Help me....I've recently been playing a lot on the new world tournament servers, and people started mentioning scripts. A very kind [S2k] Illidan told me that they were used to bind multiple actions to a single key....So i researched them and it all made no sense to me what so ever...So could someone who uses these 'scripts' give me a short tutorial?

Thank you.
Scripts are looked down upon on these forums, and many here feel that they are considered cheats. They aren't very hard to make, though they don't really benefit much in ESF.

Also, not all "pros" use scripts and you don't need to be on a "pro" level to create scripts unless you are trying to do something really complicated. If you ask me, there's no point in using scripts, especially in ESF.

Best answers
Oh,...ok. Just Illidan said they were legal, and I intend to do what he had done, by binding double direction just to a single direction =[

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smack said:
Oh,...ok. Just Illidan said they were legal, and I intend to do what he had done, by binding double direction just to a single direction =[
He himself shouldn't even being using scripts. Using a script so he doesn't have to tap a direction key twice to swoop gives him a advantage over otjer players in some aspects.

Best answers
Yeah good point, well thanks for enlightening me =]

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Legal my ass >.>

AS leader of S2k i personaly consider all scripts as cheats. And thus all scripters as cheaters. Allthough i dont realy have a problem if i play against scripters.

Since beating a scripter the fair way means you are way over his level.

Best answers
Your leader of S2K?!!!!
Woah!!
Your clan is amaze!!

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Though, the following message is a bit unrelated to Earth's Special Forces, Acecool used to make combo scripts for DragonmodZ. For a while, I think he scored a ban. Later on however, he stopped making scripts. Anyway, back to ESF. While scripts that make things real simple are considered cheating, there have been a few scripts that are not cheats but simply for appearance. Whoever played Alpha 2.0 earlier on, remember the good old SSJ script? (never altered Powerlevel, just altered appearance)

P.S.: If I ever get the chance, I'll try to put up the good old SSJ Script by Antoine3323 as soon as possible.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I personally think its fine to use scripts as long as:

A: You're on an LAN with just a friend and your just F-ing around with stuff.

B: You're just having fun pwning bots. "Hee hee hee" *poke* (bot falls over dead)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's depending on the scripts you can use a script cfg whit only controls and some comands from console it's legeal but scrips to make you do swoop by taping 1 time this is an addvantej

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
I think it's depending on the scripts you can use a script cfg whit only controls and some comands from console it's legeal but scrips to make you do swoop by taping 1 time this is an addvantej
John. The swoop script is made by binding more than controlls to one button.

So with your reply you said its legal and illegal at the same time XD

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes i know who it's done whit alias there a cfg program to make stuff like this

Best answers
scripters are cowards since they cant without scripts. thats a fact

using scripts/hax gives an unfair advantage as grega say legal my ass
its just lame.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL, I don't tink illidan wanted his name to be mentioned, especially on the esf forum of all forums...but scripts suck, pointless, it means that you aren't good enough to take care of yourself.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hmm this is interesting, when i played on servers with people that beated the crap of me:fight: , i thought some were cheating 'couse they were swooping like mad (and others things, can't remember right now:D ), i found out eventually that the servers where secure, then i thought "am i really that bad at esf?". I'm just happy to know i'm not a weakling playa.

--still learning thought--

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i didnt see anything about illidan using scripts all i saw was him explaining what they are

scripts suck

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
DaRkOwNs said:
i didnt see anything about illidan using scripts all i saw was him explaining what they are

scripts suck
He did how ever said they were legal, so i think myself he "possible" could be using them. But as many people already know my opinion, these scripts are in my opinion cheating. And i mean the scripts that gives unfair advantage in the game for the smart ass people who want to quote on me. Also, Pro's are Not Pro's if they use scripts.

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Not all scripts affect gameplay (as said in my earlier post). People who assume that using SSJ Script in Alpha 2.0 days are cheating, are certainly wrong. SSJ Script does absolutely nothing but alter appearance (another mention in my earlier post). Scripts can do many things, not just affect gameplay. Any script that affects gameplay usually results in cheating, as several of y'all said. Personally, only script I ever used related to ESF was the SSJ Script itself (Alpha 2.0).

Best answers
He actually started scripting when he joined "LF", and Nord gave him scripts, :)
Illidan, aka, Ronikiller, aka, winneythepooh.
and to be honest, scripts are for noobs who jam constantly because the rythm in their fingers is like multiple electricutions.

Those are swoop scripts, you get many more;
All direction swoop scripts,
Turbo Charge scripts,
tele run + kiblast + charge (funny as hell slim)

Scripts won't cease to be, aslong as there is an option asto using them.
and before i quit esf, i was disputed to being in the "top 2" in the world, and i dont script.

All these "scripts, hacks, cheats" make's esf boring, if i wanted cheat / hack accusations, i'd go on counter-strike...
one of the main reasons i quit esf, was because just if you were good, someone, Somewhere, would always accuse of it being dishonest, you can never have a nice quiet game/and/or gain skill without someone doubting you in one sense or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom