Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Pro youre models youre edits are great i don't understand why you get pissed off for nothing if you hate credits than let someone else release the model

Or give them to the loyal esf playes if you reconsider send them to me and i will release it on snake-d site (and if you hate credit so mutch i will not put youre name under it ok
My Mail

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh god stop kissing ass man.He dont want to release it.Just leave him be its not that serious.Too make a whole thread about it

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If he does not want to release them he does not have to, he has good reason for being mad, and if you wuold have PM'ed him, you coud have avoided future flames;)

[J]

Best answers
lol give it up. i dont think hes releasing them anytime soon. Does pro make any of his own models or just edits?

Best answers
he does what any smart person would do, if he wants something, he makes them for himself, i'm so fed up with this bull**** over pro's edits, will a mod please close this thread? its wasting forum space

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what does that have to do with what bryggs is saying

Best answers
Ok listen buddy Pr0s edits aren't gonna be released as long as people keep askin for them or flame em he might not even release em then thats his bussinuss so Stop asking now.

Best answers
Someone just lock this thread please? Or deleting it would be even better.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Alright the best you guys can do if you want his edits is set up a private session and talk with him, to prevent further confrontation, let's just either wait for this thread to rot, or someone to take care of it, the last thing we need is warned forum members, I hate to see people get in trouble, it is never a good thing, so let's just all back off and leave everything up to the pro, he is good on decision making, just let him do whathe wants, he vreated them does not mean he has to give them to you , even though he waves them around, that is just him, just be patient, let everything cool down, then we can hopefully all be happy with these spiffy models he has, jsut more anger is released when people get pressured like this :)

Best answers
aroO?..who's pro? [teehehe]
isn't he that one guy?..
oh yea...he is..hmmM
ok
[STAR] Dark Pin, u should be kicked in the balls for starting this thread.
lol, manG...
sToP wAsTiNg tHrEaDs.
you should really be kicked in the balls [if u have any] for starting this thread again

close thy thread please :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grr......if people stop responding too this it will end

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you can't carry this out in a professional attitude publicly, do it privately. The models/skins section is not ment for miniature debates about when a modellers/skinner should release his models/skins. If you want to ask him about them, try sending him a PM, or get his contact info and use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom