💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyways, this is a "mini mod" for esf, basiclly a huge pack that replaces most things like maps,models ect, i've been working with nuttzy and Bob for a while on this, and i was wondering if anyone wants to give us a hand with things, the link to the sites here

we mostly need modelers, but any other people willing will be considered :]

Best answers
COME ONE PEOPLE!!! HELP US!!!! THE MORE PEOPLE THAT HELP US, THE QUICKER YOU ALL GET OUR PACK!!!! LOOK AT THE SITE, SEE HOW FAR INTO IT WE ARE, THIS IS NOT A PROJECT THAT IS GOING TO DIE!!! COME ON PEOPLE!!!! WHO HERE LIKES METROID?!!! YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT THAT IS!!! IF NOT, THINK SAMUS!!! COME ONE!!! HELP OUT!!!! ALL MODELERS WELCOME!!!ANYONE WITH ANY DECENT SKILLS IS WELCOME!!!! BUT AN INJURY IS NOT WELCOME!! SO IM GONNA SIT DOWN BEFORE I HURT MYSELF, AND SHUT UP.... :tired:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats the point??? :shocked:? I may help u out pm me

Best answers
hey it really sounds nice BUT i would wish that i could help but i dont know a **** about modeling :( but if ya need artwork something like that i will be happy to give ya something ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... artwork, could be a good idea, you could help us design some custom characters and maby a new splash with new buttons ^^

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would help, i like PFW, but i got PTC on my hands. same crap as PFW but coming with quality DBZ characters... the best models around. i dont want to be on the team or anything. but if you need any sprites, animations, or graphics and art that wont take up a ot of my time, i could help

EDIT: i know how to model too, im not good at it though

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we dont need a skinner, and if your going to help, you gotta contact us, go to the pfw forums and make a thread then :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and bobs capable of making the layout, he's been doing it so far, whatever you think about doing for help, post a thread in the f:w forums please ^_^

SSC, you good with sprites? wanna help little old me with them? if so, make a thread there too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom