Project Cloud

Should ESF Use The Oozaru?

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
I am working on Cloud strife from the movie advent children. This is the latest image i have so far:

i think i am going to have to fix the arms alittle bit. I didn't want to post the polies right now...maybe tomorrow but i just smoothed it out and rendered it. I think i am going to make the hair with splines and the hair and fur modifier. I am also planning on doing his back thing that holds the swords. I am not going to texture him though cause i want him to be good and i don't want to do one of my crappy skins. I generated the head from Facegen with the photofit. i still have to do the glove on his left hand. So, i'll update tomorrow.

Best answers
You ' ve got a nice model there.I really love the face.(And the hair :p)
Please post your refs.

Best answers
Decent yes. Will it ever be on par with Advent Children? That's a good question.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why not post a front and take the meshsmooth off and show the wires, so you can get real crits.

Best answers
i didn't feel like i was ready to do that yet, plus i wanted to fix a couple of stuff on the upper body before i posted wires, but heck i'll just post it, it looks much worse low poly and not smoothed...

*i just noted that his left forarm is bigger than the other*

Best answers
uhhh, thats what i did.... i modeled the whole left side then mirrored it so i had the complete body, then made the ribbon and glove on the right arm.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats with having so little detail for so dense a mesh?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so uhm, where'd you get the head and hands? ^^

Best answers
so uhm, where'd you get the head and hands? ^^
Head was done in FaceGen :p

Lots of polys in the face, but no detail? its round... and if you made it poly by poly or another technique you could get the same shape with alot less polys.

I suggest redoing the arms aswell, alot of the polys on them arnt defining anything at all.

I like the hands, they seem like they were built nicely.

Nice work though, but try building the face without using FaceGen.

Glode

Best answers
i think the head came out pretty good in facegen.....just the skin it gave was horrible. but in facegen you can choose low poly, medium poly, and high poly. I chose medium.

Also, a while ago i made a model named josh, i never finished it so here is just and image on how it looks now.
http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=joshke1.jpg

Best answers
Well, i got started on the hair. I said i was going to use splines and then the hair and fur modifier. here is what i have so far. I still have alot to do.
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6573/untitledyq2.jpg
I am really dumb though....i saved the high poly version over the low one so from now on i am going to have to stay with the high poly version i am pissed. If there is any way i can get to low poly agian i would really appreciate to know how.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Have you checked your Autoback in your 3ds folder? You may still have it unless you kept working on the high poly one for a while. My advce is to check that folder for anything.

Best answers
yea, someone told me that so i checked. I had 3 copies of cloud but unfortunately they were all the high poly. But thanks.

Best answers
Ok, i finally have an update...I talked with Knickyx and he let me use his swords :) i am so happy cause they are so sexy!!! (I AM TAKING NO CREDIT FOR IT). I am currently trying to make his sword holder. It is of course still in wip.

Thats all for now.

Best answers
scope, your cloud Its great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom