Progressive Jinx Art

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Please assist me by posting Critiques, Assisting Tutorials, Advice, and even your own art work as examples.

1)

2)

3)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Heh, he does look kinda like a farmer that could kix some azz huH?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two things I noticed O:"

First, his hat seems off. If you'd wear one of those hats, its center would be in the middle of your head. Which means you'd probably have to take it down a bit, because if the perspective were different your character would end up with a very large head, based on how his hat is positioned.

Second, according to your title, he's a samurai... SO WHERE IS HIS SWORD?!

D:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thx for the crit, and yea o_O he's a multi talented wondering samura o_O

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
VideoJinx said:
Thx for the crit, and yea o_O he's a multi talented wondering samura o_O
I wonder what that "samura" wonders about. Probably why he uses a retarded looking scythe. >_>

Wikipedia said:
The samurai used various weapons, but the katana is the weapon that is synonymous with samurai. Bushido teaches that the katana is the samurai's soul and sometimes a samurai is pictured as entirely dependent on the katana for fighting. They believe that the katana was so precious that they often gave them names and considered them as part of the living. However the use of swords did not become common in battle until the Kamakura period (1185–1333), where the tachi and uchigatana (the predecessor to the katana) became prevalent. The katana itself did not become the primary weapon until the Edo period.
The drawing itself isn't that bad (though I agree with -Origin about the hat), it just doesn't make any sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom