Progress

Best answers
What if you post somewhere the progress of the game somethink like telling the attack of some character and we comment what could help you so you can have more ideas for game ? What do you say?....sorry for my language it was pretty hard to exprim my ideea but i think you underood:D.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The progress of this game is..... Somewhere inbetween 1 and 100%.
But that is what the updates are for.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I think melee system is completed as we know since...don't remember that old update lol.
I don't really care about beams, just melee (well there's gonna be some awesome powerstruggles for sure :) ) because it's the most difficult way to play and at the same time most effective for PL gain (not including krillin's splitting beam or what is it called anyway.)
And when you see how often melee is used in game, I'd say +20% is completed, anything else is WIP (work in progress) for now, maybe not.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's difficult to give a percentage, especially as it tends to yo-yo a fair bit. Sometimes the team make a breakthrough and then find someone's broken something or overlooked a minor detail.

Don't worry, progress is being made. You get to see what's pretty ^^.

Best answers
Yeah im sorry for opening the topic anyway i think game is 90% done and now they try to find better graphics , solve the bugs and something like that but before closing this thread could someone tell me what characters esf1.3 will have?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku, Buu, Gohan, Ginyu, Vegeta, Trunks, Piccolo, A18, Krillin, Frieza and Cell

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you'll also be able to play with A17, A16, and all the ginyu team as buddies.

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more Noteable is the amount per Character Goku normal/ssj/ssj2/ssj3, FatBuu/evil Buu/ SuperBuu/kid buu, GohanNormal/ssj/ssj2, GinyuWith Partners /burter/recoom/jaice/guldo, Vegetanormal/ssj/majin, Trunksnormal/ssj/ussj, Piccolonormal/merge with nail/fuse with kami, A18 Partnerd with /A16, Krillin, Frieza 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and Cell imperfect/semi Perfect/PERFECT Cell I think that about somes up the characters that i know off

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Still if its 90% complete a more 10 % wouldnt be much to do,but i believe its less than 90% or else it would be released this year.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even IF the game was at 90% (which it isn't), that still doesn't say anything. Percentages are relative, not absolute; you can't say that every 10% of development will take you 3 months to do. Stuff will come up which will take far longer than other tasks. If the entire game would be split up in 40% models, 20% coding, 20% maps, 10% sprites and 10% sounds. I can tell you that coding would still take the longest out of all those tasks, despite it being only half the 'amount' of work compared to models. Coding for example, requires a lot more bugtesting than models will need.

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Still if its 90% complete a more 10 % wouldnt be much to do,but i believe its less than 90% or else it would be released this year.
The game has been much closer to the end a long time ago than it is right now. It happened because the team decided to inovate the game in many ways so I guess the "percentage" went reverse. So as you can see, it's better to forget the percentage because the team is allways inovating the game.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I hope to get my hands on it @ new year *.*

will be the best gift ever hehe

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Might make other guys mad or sad, but I have feeling we'll get another christmas special video during that month...

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good things come for those who can wait. :)
Plus, it's not like we don't get any updates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom