Programs?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hello guys I want to know if its a program better than fraps because I want to make an esf movie and ... fraps stays at 4 fps I dont know why last time at 20 now 4 :| .My question is if its posible to be an better program than fraps . THANKS :] you will not be disapointed :p

seb

Best answers
If you get 20 fps with fraps then that tells me you have a really really bad video card. Im a video editor and what i can tell you now for your answer, the only other way would be

In game when you are watching the demo
-Open consol type "startmovie 'name' 30"
-After finished recording, type in stopmovie in consol
Every single frame will be taken as a screenshot and sent to your esf folder.
-Get the program called bmp2avi
while in the program, click on the down arrow or whereever it says open, select the esf folder, and it will put all the ss's in list that were in the folder.

im going to stop here to make it simple, render it to your codec desire.

If you need any more help, contact me here via PM, or irc.gamesurge @ #rage.productions

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thanks man and it will work much better?with this program?!!?! :) ooo no it isnt my video card all my friends that has a better computer than mine Fraps at 4 fps 10 fps works for them too I have yahoo messenger

seb

Best answers
hm, just to say the "normal" fps you should get in fraps should be 100.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
a fast gpu alone wont help anything on increasing your fps when recording with fraps.
fraps records uncompressed avi movies which is a huge load of work for your comp to write on the hdd while still rendering the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom