Program

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
PLEASE do you know that program that when you play a game with pixel shader it removes it.I have Black AND white 2 and i want to play but its requiered pixel shader . I have a geforce 4 mx440 please tell me that name of the programmmmm!!!!!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I do believe there may be a way to emulate pixel shading, it would be ridiculously slow and make gameplay nearly impossible. Far from buying a video card that supports pixel shading, you're probably out of luck.

Moved to tech-bench.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That would require editing the source code for the game. Pixel Shaders are not optional anymore, you need a better video card.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What are your other system specs? that way we can get an idea of what to upgrade too and what else you may need to upgrade.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sadly any upgrade you make now is gonig to be useless. you could pop in anothre 256mb stick of memory (depending on what type of memory your mainboard takes, at this stage it may ethier rd or ddr memory, but if your'e unlucky you could have sd memory witch is old & Rd memory is rare and expensive).

Your'e just better off upgrading your system entirely (New mainboard, cpu, memory & gfx card).

Best answers
I have the program that emulates pixal shading, and the same video card as you, and let me tell you that your better off getting a new video card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom