Problems with WoW

Best answers
Now, i just bought wow today, came home, started to install when i was going to reg, typed the cdkey, and came to the payment page, told ma mom about it, and boom, she told me that she doenst own a visa card <,< so i aint getting wow to work now aint it?

One way is to somehow get pass'd the payment but that aint possible is it not? ;f i thing the system is kinda o' stupid now, coz u get that 1month free playtime, they should ask for the payment after that <,< or atleast let u play ;o

ohh, and one thing, do u need to past ur visa serial if u buy an gamecard? i was just wondering , coz i might just go and buy gamecard coz no visa here ;<

if theres no other way then getting visa, then im pretty muchly screwed coz i thing its going to be hard to get my mom get one.. and even harder for ma dad :p his all against comp so..

Best answers
You can just go and get a prepaid card.. It's a little card that holds a code (costs about the same as a month with VISA) which you can enter to play.. But you need to go and get one every (few) months..

You -should- be able to get these prepaid cards in the normal gamestores o_O

Best answers
myes thx, i just disocvered that myself. and the good part is that u dont need visa when u use gamecards :3 but then again the bum in the gamestore is taking way too much munny out of it .. ill call the store 2morow and see how much it'll cost.. i thing its something around 25~€.

ull get 2 and a half o' month with da gamecard i thing :p it'll be just enought time to collect some more munny fro the next gamecard.

ohh, and coz im having tieh first free month, it'll be 3an half o' month ;oo w33h

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom