Problems With Transformations?

Best answers
i just recently downloaded evm 2.0 and when im playing everything goes fine till i go to a super saiyan 2. Instead of having ssj2 i turn into red box???? WTF????!?!?

anyone know what im supposed to do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Red Box is a transformation that was only in the manga. It was really powerful and had alot of good attacks but funimation decided that it would be better to remove it for the actual anime. EVM is trying to stay close to the manga so they left it in.

That was fun, check EVM for EVM questions foo!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

I dunno why you'd wanna change it, the forms been in cool fights. Though it's not really a form... They just surround themselves in a cube of Ki and launch themselves at the enemy.

But if you wanna change it just go download something from www.esf-world.com and swap the models. Directions how to do that will be on the site.

Holy hell did he really believe me? AHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OblivionKnight said:
i guess, but can i change it, and if so how?
/me laughs, how could kama's desire for a laugh turn into something else :p.

Just get the model pack from esf-world and you'll be fine, The rebox models are place holders (I don't know why they don't bother including the model pack as apart of the install package, sure in the end it cut's the file size but still people have to go get something else then).

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL!!! that was great.

i guess, but can i change it, and if so how?
ROFL OMFG!!!

I wub you kama.

I'm sorry this post has no purpose that's just to funny.

Best answers
i actually laughed at that one... especially the lil comic strip w as hillarious.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its manga of cell vs goku, but somehow cell turned into a big box D: naughty kama!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lmao, Kama and his scheming, it actually sounds belivable.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is just... awsome. lmao

Though the question was already answered. I felt the need to post because it was so funneh :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have to say, this is by far the funniest moment on the forums I have ever seen.

Well done, Kama! \o/

DMW

Best answers
how mean kama,it was funny as helll though,lol.that was like the funniest thing on these boards in a while dude.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Man Kama had it going well..... we should have dedicated this thread to the idioit that doesn't realise that he has to down load his own models.... plus evm shouldn't be talked about in here like the other 1billion thread's about do not talk about evm here read.

This could have gone much further..... dam you guys to hell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kama said:

I dunno why you'd wanna change it, the forms been in cool fights. Though it's not really a form... They just surround themselves in a cube of Ki and launch themselves at the enemy.

But if you wanna change it just go download something from www.esf-world.com and swap the models. Directions how to do that will be on the site.

Holy hell did he really believe me? AHAHAHAHAH!!!!
ahaha that was awesome >_<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom