Problems with installing ESF

Best answers
I have problems with installing ESF. When im going to select a folder to install ESF in I cant press the install button, and if im going to choose a diffrent folder to install it in, I cant press the OK button :S ... I have 33.7 GB left on my harddisk and space required is 305 MB. I do offcource also have an steam account. Do you guys know how to fix this?

Sorry for bad english im from Norway

CrabMan

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea its simple.

Run Half Life once. Just start up teh hazard course. And when it loads up exit Half Life. It should work than.

Best answers
I dont have Half Life, I just have Half Life 2 and Half Life Source. I tried with them but it didnt work.
BTW is it wery important that I install EFS in the folder thats called Half Life... because I dont have any

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll have to buy Half-Life 1 if you want to play ESF. Unfortunately, it won't run on the Source Engine, since it and HL1's engine are very different.

You can buy it off Steam for only $10 here.

Best answers
CrabMan said:
I dont have Half Life, I just have Half Life 2 and Half Life Source. I tried with them but it didnt work.
BTW is it wery important that I install EFS in the folder thats called Half Life... because I dont have any

Earth's Special Forces only works on Half-Life 1, not HL2 or source games.
You have to buy Half-Life.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF will not be moved to Source.

You need Half-Life 1 (the original) in order to install and play ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom