problems with animations, can sumone help me please?

Best answers
I have recently installed ESF again onto my computer since I had to f-disk it not too long ago, and I've been having lots of problems with the animations...or so I think thats whats wrong...anyway I use open GL and only with open GL do these problems occur, whenever there are too many things on the screen (beams firing..diffrent animations being done..etc) the fps drops to around 5 and then all the animations turn to a turqoise colour...for instance...instead of showing the animations for when you hit someone with melee...all I see is a big turqoise square...I really love this game but being stuck at 5fps is not fun at all, can sumone please help me with this?

I'm not at my home computer right now, and wont get back till sunday, when I do if anyone wishes to see what it is I'm talking about I'd be happy to put pics of it up for you to view, Thank you in advance to anyone who attempts to help me with this :yes:

Best answers
maybe your vid card is over heating or maybe you need to update your vid card's driver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom