problem

Best answers
ok ik have counter strike 1.6 how do i instal esf with that everyone says it can work with that but how do you instal it :id:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you using Steam, or are you using one of those non-Steam 1.6 things.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You bought just 1.6, or did you buy CS : CZ, and get 1.6 through that?

Best answers
i just wanna know how the install :laff: works with counter strike 1.6 in what dir do i need to browse
thats al i just dont get it :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you answer my question I can tell you what your problem may be.

You see, I had assumed you were having some sort of a problem because if you honestly don't know how to start up the application and press 'install' then...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Condition Zero CD-Keys do not allow you to install mods. That is why you can't install the game.

If you purchase Half-Life 1, or a seperate copy of CS 1.6, you can install the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CS 1.6 is also a seperate product all together, with it's own CD-Key to my knowledge.

You can get it with Condition Zero, but as I said, you won't be able to install mods if you do it that way.

Best answers
ok but is there a way to get it like eehhmm to anable a cd key or something cause i really want to play esf

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not familiar with all of Valves products but I'm sure any Valve product you purchase will tell you what's in it.

Also, please try to refrain from double posting as it is against forum policy. If you have something else to add and no one has posted you can simply edit your first post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom