Problem

Best answers
Guys,i have a problem with ESF game...It opens fine but when i press to Console it tells me No soun and it doenst open....when i press on multiplayer it opens fine....when i press update the list it tells it cant search...i cant log in into a game and i got the IP of a server...when i did it favourite it told me Half-Life 0/0....i want to play......i downlaoded the files from addons the big pack cant open....nevermind...anyone can solve my problem???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as I know, ESF doesn't have a "multiplayer" choice in Steam, which means you probably stole Half-Life and now expect support for a mod in HL while having stolen the game it's based on. Validate and someone might consider it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hello there Makahonis,

Unfortunately we aren't able to provide you with any support as long as you aren't verified as a ligitimate owner of the game Half-Life.

You will be able to do so here.

After you are validated we can help you out with what ever problem you may have.

Best answers
Well i downloaded from torrent,because only one or two shops are near me (10km distance) and they doesn't sell Half-Life....Shall I buy it to play???

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
It will be very wise to buy the game if you wish to play the game without any issues and to gain support, yes.

Best answers
I cant create a Steam account....it tells me to press the verifying code it tells and i do....but it tells me error on the code...why??? i press it right

Best answers
ehh??? what u mean???

---------- Double Post below was added at 04:02 PM has been merged with this post created 03:54 PM ----------

I did that account... :)

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Did you copy pasted the code from your email?

Best answers
i did everything....everything is fine...when i finished that all it told me that i am not having the Half-life 1 yet

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did everything....everything is fine...when i finished that all it told me that i am not having the Half-life 1 yet
Thats because you dont have Half Life on your STEAM account. Using a torrent version of Half Life does nothing to STEAM. You need to register a CD-key with STEAM itself in order to add Half Life to your account. And you can only register legal CD-keys. Either that or you can simply buy it from STEAM and itll be added to your account automatically. In any case as long as you dont legally own Half Life 1 you are out of luck with ESF.

Best answers
if i buy the game from Steam i will get the game on my home??? or only the CD-Key??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you buy the game on Steam, you can download it (legally, from Steam), and you will always have it on your Steam account.

Best answers
thats good....but i cant use paysafe card because there isnt a paysafe card who has 5.35 euros and i dont have a visa or mastercard

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You'll have to think of something to get half life through steam.

Best answers
I will buy it with paysafecard 10 euros today .... maybe i will get it today...i am not 100% sure....but i want to play this game for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom