Problem

Best answers
Hey guys I'm an italian player sorry if my english isn't perfect. I have reinstalled esf 1.2.3 it works but I don't see the AF part anymore. This afternoon I played esf with the oldest version of steam. I didn't know that it doesn't work with the old version and now it mix half life with ESF servers. It says me: ESF battle server and then (London). Why? I made some kind of mistake reinstalling ESF? Can u help me? Thank you. And where is the AF part going?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF itself doenst have any AF content, or any transformations past SSJ1 for that matter.

Best answers
With the old version I can transform into super saiyan 7 in 1.2.3 version but now I can't find the same expansions. Why? And the mouse doesn't work correctly in the game

Last edited:
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o_O Are you sure you're thinking of this mod? You could never go past base ssj/transformation in past releases except using EVM or EEA. And even then, you couldn't go up to...7. (Really, 7?). You may be thinking of an addon TO ECX or maybe another game altogether.

Best answers
I'm sure that was ss7 and it I assure you it was the 1.2.3 version! I'm not joking!

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF itself has never gone beyond a single transformation

You obviously had an addon installed last time

Best answers
SSJ7....

I feel dirty just saying that. Look at fuzzy's downloads page that he linked, there's so many add ons there you might find what you're looking for.

--- edit ---

SSJ7....

I feel dirty just saying that. Look at fuzzy's downloads page that he linked, there's so many add ons there you might find what you're looking for.

Best answers
Do u think that the addon exist now? I want that again it was very awesome

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Well there was a Lithuanian server that ran a custom content Dragon Ball AF. I'm pretty sure thats what you are talking about. It no longer shows up on the steam list of servers. You have to put it into your favorites list. You will also need ECX and bigpack 8.4 installed as well to play. the website of the people that run this server is esforces.lt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom