Best answers
Ok i was using the Tien pack i got and it was working fine with the Distructo disk!

then i put the Redsayin Tien models in and the Disck charges in the wrong hand meaning he rasies his hand but it charges in the one that by his side????

help what do i do 2 fix it?

*edit* Pic

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
edit the qc file,

Best answers
The what file?? wheres that i carnt find it in search!

and what am i ment 2 do 2 it

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh, didnt read all the way, youll need to decompile the model using milkshape, open the "krillin.qc" or whatever its called (its the only qc file in that folder where you decompiled the model) with notepad, on the part where it says attachments change that to fit the right hand, on the part that says something life Bip 01 L hand, replace the L with an R, now this can make other attacks shoot from the wrong hand also, i havent tested it with that tien model nor do i plan to, but it should work, after your done editing the qc save it and compile it using milkshape also,

Best answers
sweet man thanx! that fixed it and all the other attacks still work fine!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
glad i could be of help, now i just need to learn to animate and ill be a one stop help shop

Best answers
Hey since u fixed that maybe they can use youre version now if someone could make a soundpack for then than he would Roxx

Best answers
Ok i did a bit of Editing 2 the Original TienPack witch has its own sprites and sounds!

From the first pack! The actual first form model is wearing a White shirt he loses it in his second form!

DOWNLOAD HERE!!

Credits
sprites by shijing
sounds by morrone
original model edits and skin by Logan4434
Tribeam/Kikoho animation by Jimesu_Evil
New model edits (shirt) by Jimesu_Evil

And the guy that made it was just listed as "me" all through the file!

*EDIT I get no credit for this i only fixed a minor problem with the models and mixed the 2 pack!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom