Problem with servers!also a couple of questions

Best answers
So i try to join a server and this pops up, variable server overflow... or something like that anyway.....anyone know how to fix that?

Also when i did get into one.... This guy swoops me hits me into the air and almost instently swoops me and hits me again, and then he swoops me knocks me to the ground ( this is all in about 2-3secs).... i hit the floor and within .05 secs hes kablobing me!! and im dead, he does it so fast its not humanly possible! i swear!

Also any news on when the official 1.3 will be out?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.3 should be out for a couple of months, I think. For other two questions, I don't know, 'cause I'm playing offline.

Best answers
most likely because ur trying to join an ecx server.. so basically u need ecx to join an ecx server or ull get an overflow error

u mean, swoop u into the air, tele up, swoop u back into the ground? Then blob u to death, yes thats possible and very easy to do.

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So i try to join a server and this pops up, variable server overflow... or something like that anyway.....anyone know how to fix that?

Also when i did get into one.... This guy swoops me hits me into the air and almost instently swoops me and hits me again, and then he swoops me knocks me to the ground ( this is all in about 2-3secs).... i hit the floor and within .05 secs hes kablobing me!! and im dead, he does it so fast its not humanly possible! i swear!

maybe you tried to join a server with very high ping.

esf can be a very fast paced game I think you got a taste of just how fast, either that or you were lagging a lot. Lag with cause that effect, if you lag alot the other players seem to move faster then normal. (ie) if you have like say 300 ping someone could kill you while you think and see yourself still swooping, then all of a sudden your dead seemingly for no reason.

Before you enter a server you should check the ping/latency, lower the better

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you find out what the error message says?

As SSJ4 Gogeta stated, you probably entered a server that had a high ping. This can make it seem as though other players are moving faster than normal, while actually you're moving slower than normal. The only way around this is to join servers with a decent ping (any server with a ping over 200 should be avoided in my opinion).

The full version of ESF 1.3 will be released when it's done.

Best answers
Lag is not the issue i ping at 5-15 on most servers, i only join servers with pings below 100ms.

Also once i got killed some guy ses "omg your using the 5hit bug" to the guy that killed me. What is that? whatever it is its ultimate, i have no chance of fighting back he swoops me knocking me back , and while im flying back he swoops and hits me before i can recover from the first blow, and then to top it off b4 i hit the floor hes allready kablobing where im about to hit to when i hit the floor im basicly dead, he has 138kills 6deaths.???

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
which server was this on? and it seems your were just fighting a good player thats all.

when you hit someone in ther air your are able to hit 2x in normal esf servers. If you get hit on ground and start rolling you can get hit multiple times, getting hit 2x or more when ur rolling on the groung is the bug.

Main servers usually have rules for this. usually 2x in the air 1x on the ground for max of 3hits, for basic mellee.

Best answers
Lag is not the issue i ping at 5-15 on most servers, i only join servers with pings below 100ms.

Also once i got killed some guy ses "omg your using the 5hit bug" to the guy that killed me. What is that? whatever it is its ultimate, i have no chance of fighting back he swoops me knocking me back , and while im flying back he swoops and hits me before i can recover from the first blow, and then to top it off b4 i hit the floor hes allready kablobing where im about to hit to when i hit the floor im basicly dead, he has 138kills 6deaths.???
max hits in the air are 2x, there is no bug to increase it, unless ur playing on an ECX server where hits r unlimited, but if ur playing on a regular esf server, 2x in the air is max, no such thing as a bug or glitch to go more then that.

However, if hes hitting u on the ground while ur rolling, then he can do unlimited hits.

Best answers
Ok, well when i double tap W i swoop, is there a way to swoop without duoble tapping W.... because sometimes i panic and fail to double tap, and then well the other guy gets me!

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, well when i double tap W i swoop, is there a way to swoop without duoble tapping W.... because sometimes i panic and fail to double tap, and then well the other guy gets me!
The only way is to create a script, though I wouldn't advise it since scripts are looked down upon in this community (among others).

I used to create a LAN server, and just practice swooping around the map. Sometimes I would swoop at a wall or something, and right before I hit it I would try to double tap away from it. It improved my reaction timing and swooping ability, though like with many things, it took time.

Best answers
Just practice, its natural that u mess up when u first start esf, after time, swooping will become natural that u rarely ever mess up swoops

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom