Problem with HUD (KiBar...)

Best answers
I have the following problem: I can't see how much the Ki/Life bar or CF bar is filled.
The Ki bar is not blue anymore but has the color of the background.
It is possible to see how much it is filled but I have to look very closely, which is not a good idea during a fight,
when i want to know how much Ki i have left...
Somebody else got this problem or knows how to get back the original HUD?
I reinstalled ESF, and tried around with screen resolution and colors and so on...
I really don't know what causes this problem.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's quite odd, could you please take a screenshot of it to show us how it looks? It might tell us more of what's wrong.

Are there any other graphical abnormalities during gameplay?

Best answers
You know ive had this problem as well. It might be that your monitor cant display 32 bit colors properly so the hud looks all washed up and if u switch to carnages hud then like you said u wont be able to see how much ki you have. My suggestion would be to uninstall esf then reinstall and just use the regular hud for the time being unless u buy another monitor like i did :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know this problem, there's a cvar to fix it...but I can't remember what it is. I'm sure someone will.

Discord Member
Best answers
well also it could be a problem with the graphics of the bar. i suggest u redownload the HUD

Best answers
Thx all for the quick response, I downloaded a custom HUD and it works for me.
Does somebody know where I can download the original HUD? Because I find it better ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom