Problem with HL

Best answers
Alright, heres the 411.

Half life does not connect with servers. What I mean by this that it will go through the 4 times of trying to connect, then it will stop. No matter how many times I retry, it will not connect. The strange thing is that you can see the servers on the server list screen perfectly, like it was working normally.

This happens with ALL mods of Half-Life. Even server that are in my area. I haven't tried with LAN servers yet.

I didn't do anything new, other than, maybe, install the new version of Cheating Death, but I doubt that would affect it.

I reinstalled Half-Life and this still happens. Does anyone have a suggestion (other than taking a hammer to my comp :) ).

Best answers
i got 1....just dl the latest bots and practice till some1 can help u with this prob. if u dont practice, your gonna get yur ass pwned! not trying 2 be mean, if it sounds like i am, but that happened 2 me =P

Best answers
ok if you have a routor you need to setup your ip addresses and make sure that your firewall is turned off you should go and look in sever-chat there might be a solution for this :)

Best answers
I doubt its my CD key, because if it was, I wouldn't be allowed to get through WON.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom