Problem with Gohan

Best answers
If I use Gohan in some matches I can't use the Masenko.
I noticed it recently: in 2 or 3 matches I couldn't even select Masenko!
Do anybody know how to solve the prob?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i just played and i had the same problem......
that was a bummer

Best answers
Hmm, also had this problem, but when i selected someone else then gohan, it seemed to be fixed. I think its just a bad looping structure in the code.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Normal gohan gets masenko. When he goes SSJ, he loses masenko and gets kamehameha. That's all.

Best answers
I don't think he's supposed to lose it..

But anyway, I lost it too. And that wasn't as SSJ Gohan...

Best answers
its no even called Maseko its Power beam laaaaaame just use Kamehameha dude its better, stronger and faster what els can i say

Best answers
i wanna use masenko i love that attack plus we gotta wait to turn ssj to use kamehameha

Best answers
i got the same problem, but its only in some servers and when i get someone else, then gohan its still not fixed... :\

Best answers
HEY GUYS, I KNOW THE ANSW0r!!!!! I figured it out earlier, on the Official ESF Servers hosted by OKTAGONE, some moves don't work, masenko on piccolo ( I think ) and I know gohan's for sure doesn't work at all. Also, Buu's candy attack, and his regeneration sounds don't activate on the Official servers. If you don't believe me, go try that stuff on the Official servers, then go play on someone's hosted game. I guess there is a way to turn off certain attacks? I dnno, but the official servers have problems anyway because they reset sometimes every 2min!! Ask anyone, it's a real pain when ur kicking ass and the server resets and you have to type "retry" in the console...

Best answers
have you tried using mousewheel to select weapons?

there is a bug where if you press 3 (kamehame) for eample, it doesnt come up, but when you use mousewheel it does come up. plus masenko is an awful attack, it powers up quickly, but it never really does much damage to people the same strnegth or so as you are.. kamehame all the way :p

Best answers
i have this problem to of power beam not showing up on some servers...

Best answers
Facts:

Gohan sometimes loses his Masenko attack. Sometimes this happens to his normal form, sometimes to his ascended form. It's not supposed to happen at all.

Gohan is is supposed to have his Masenko attack in both forms. The only change to his attacks is that he gains Kamehameha when he ascends.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In any case, whoever decided how to implement the masenko must have been toking a bowl while he did it, because that attack is USELESS. Small blast, low PS power, and if you go turbo and do it it takes up like 7/10 of your ki. Wtf?! At least make it energy cheap or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom