Problem with FMOD.dll

Best answers
I put the FMOD.dll in the in the C:/sierra/half-life/esforces/cl_dlls/

and theres a Client.dll in there....Now if i take the client.dll out of the folder and just have the FMOD.dll in it i can start making a game but it says Invalid DLL file... but if i put it back in it says that it cant find the C:/sierra/half-life/esforces/cl_dlls/ client.dll thing, so i know this has been asked before but i just dont understand how to do this, or am i supposed to be the client.dll in Half Life Folder or the FMOD.dll? Sorry if im being a pain...

Best answers
lol u LEAVE the client dll there.... and u put thr FMOD.dll in your half life folder...

Best answers
it still says
Could not load library C:/sierra/half-life/esforces/cl_dlls/ client.dll

And i put the FMOD.dll in the half life folder

Best answers
Ugh dont tell me i need to Update Half life...I would just die spending 3 hours waiting for this download to finish just to wait all night just to update Half Life o.o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1.1.1.0 is the newest one, thou i have not played hl for a month or so, maybe its 1.1.1.1 now Oo

Best answers
Okay, but do i have to install a new patch for HL in order to play this MOD if so then i will have to sleep for a few hours and install the HL patch o.o heh o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so your running HL and not CS retail......... well ya shouldnt need the LATEST patch but if ya got a real old version of HL like 1.0.0.5 or somethin real old then just get the latest, and do ya have this problem with other mods?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ugh u never ever touch the client.dll... the client.dll is 1/2 half of the mods codeing

u leave the client.dll in its folder and put the fmod.dll in ur sierra/halflife directory and no where else

Best answers
I've never tryed any other mods for HL but, i cant play this thing and its making me a little mad lol... I put the FLMOD.dll in the Halflife folder and kept the client.dll in the esforces/cl_dlls folder

So illl try installing counter strike and see what happens

Best answers
heh just to make things peachy, i install CS onto the computer now it asks for a CD key and i find out my grandmother threw the CD key case away, So i guess it was a waste of time downloading this mod :( :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh yeah im sure u just lost ur cd....

Best answers
Actually i got my CD.....just the CD case is gone...So no CD key to CS so like i said, I cant play this mod, and you dont seem you care anyway ;( kind of sad really

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no i dont care cause how do i know u didnt just dl hl

and even if u did buy it what do u want me to do give u my cd key?? yeah right

Best answers
First off, Never asked for a CD key, Second off i do have the CDs right in my hands and if you want a detailed info about them, Counter Strike is a Yellow cd with a Mature rating it has CD 4 on the side to it (I bought the package) on the cd also there is a Sierra Studios and next to it a VALVe

The other one is a Orange CD same thing as CS except it has a CD 1 and the same rating and underneath the title of Half-life is Game of the Year..

So i know you did'nt wanna know this or either that you'll probably come up with some other excuse about how i know this... anyway, Since you dont care why bother advertising about this Mod...? That is all.

Best answers
I dont know if this guy has warez version or he just happened to lose his key, anyways this guy needs cdkeys, and we dont have them. Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom