Problem with ESF 1.2.3 crashes.

Best answers
I have a recurring problem for ESF 1.2.3. I have not played online yet. However, I create LAN games to sort of "sandbox" with the characters. I found that every now and then when I use a generic beam, special beam, or ki blobs on a bot the game crashes. No warning pops up, it doesn't close to desktop, it just crashes and freezes. I have run the game in multiple video resolutions and nothing seems to help. I am running it in OpenGL. I have to end task to exit it. My video drivers are updated. It never crashes when I do melee of any sort. I do use ECX 2 and Lotus MegaPack, but this problem has been happening since before I installed those. I don't know if this helps, but this problem doesn't happen on ESF 1.3 beta. Any help at all is greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF has a very simple crash formula. Thats what you are getting.

Bots + KI attacks = crash

Superbots are even worse in that area ^^

Youll have less crashes online.

Best answers
Oh I see. Well, even though I can't fix it, at least I know what it is! Thank you very much!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh I see. Well, even though I can't fix it, at least I know what it is! Thank you very much!

Well there is a way you can atleast try to wplay round it.

Edit the bot personalities so they dont use beams and you aswell must resort to using Melee 99% of the time. That way you can maby get it to work. But its not a sure fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom