problem with account

Best answers
hey i am unable to log into my account, im not sure if this is the right place to put this but I had a account I had registered a few years ago and I dont know the email address for it I dont think I have it anymore or I just forget i dont know but I dont remember the password either, can anyone like a moderator or someone help me? My account name is: Pommy, my email address is [email protected], thank you.:cry:

also im talking about my forum account.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
The account pommy is registered under the email [email protected], the last xx are numbers. Did that on purpose to prevent publishing your email without your approval :). I do assume you know which email I am talking about. And last activity in 2006? Wow, been inactive for 4 years, not what I call 'a few' :p. You still have the email?

Best answers
OK well that email I do remember, I'm pretty sure the email address was [email protected] but I haven't used that email address in along time, in fact don't remember if its even still active I really don't know, i said a few years because the last time I really remember using this forum a lot was when I was 15, which was 7 years ago so but is there anyway you can connect that account Pommy with my new email address? I'd appreciate it, I don't really know of any way to prove that its my account except the fact that I just told you the two numbers that were in the email address you provided, I will try to see if I can somehow login to the email account though but if you can update the email address then I'd rather you do that, my email now is [email protected] maybe you can check the first/last name on the account and if the first name is Mike or Michael and the last name Dahn then you'll know its my account, at least for the most part. ^_^

update: I just tried logging in and resetting the password, and the password didn't work and it had a error when trying to reset the password and told me to try again later, I'm pretty sure the email address existed on a COX account that got canceled along time ago, actually I just remembered that where I am living we don't even use COX so it definitely is gone, what do you think we should do?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom