problem to play

Best answers
i dont no what rappened, i made the update, them i coundt play, it says that i cannot play without cell3.mdl
can someone put this archive for download for me?
them explain where i put it, because im a little ignorant in this...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There shouldn't be a cell3.mdl in the default ESF install. Are you trying to play an add-on?

Best answers
i dont know what happens, i downloaded the ESF 1.2.3 them i install it, them i going to play, and when i clik to connect in the server, it starts an update, at the end of the update i cant play anymore, it ask for some "cell3.mdl", is a model, it says that i cant play without it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are trying to connect to an EVM server. You won't be able to connect without installing their add-on. I'm sorry to say that we don't support their add-on, so if you need help you'll have to ask on their forum.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF has currently 1 released addon. Its called EVM. People who download just ESF cant play on the servers that have that addon. Simply put. Join a server where the gamemode dosent have EVM in it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OK, this is what you have to do:

1. give me your email.
2. I send you cell3.mdl because I have it.
3. When you get it, follow the instructions I put in the email and it will work. Trust me.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dan_esf_fanatic said:
OK, this is what you have to do:

1. give me your email.
2. I send you cell3.mdl because I have it.
3. When you get it, follow the instructions I put in the email and it will work. Trust me.
He dosent have EVM so youd need to send him evry single model that EVM adds. >.>

Besides this thread is old ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom