Problem, plz help me

Best answers
Hello guys, im new to this community and new to esf mapping, and i need some help , i ahve a problem :warning: . and lets talk abaout he problem ...when i create a map i export i as map and use BATCH complimer... but when i start server it loads and start.. i choose char but then exactly after the "loading bar comes up and loads to nothing... or soemthing... (porblem with hullfile or??? o_O ) does any1 of u knows what the problem?? :scared: if u dont udnerstand so i mena that bar come up when choosed char and nothing happens... but i can show u 2 how i used hullfile.. or that u know... is that wrong should i do anything else in other way?? bu here is link to pic with hullfile thing in batchcomplimer.. http://www.deadzoom.com/member/dead/isthisright.jpg

i hope u guys help me

/marcus :D

Best answers
Well first the pic doesn't work ;)

But have you tried to compile it with a complile gui like the ZHLT gui? And did you encounter any problems with the compile of your map?

Or maybe you can put the map file online and let someone else compile it and then maybe you can trace back the problem.

grtz

Mark

Best answers
one of the easiest mistakes that anyone can make is with lights, so first off, are there any light entitys in your map.... if not the level is loded its just compleatly dark, you have to give it light

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom