Problem in the installation

Best answers
The picture has your install directory as Half Life and Half Life 2. What's this? :S

Best answers
g0jack said:
The picture has your install directory as Half Life and Half Life 2. What's this? :S

The Installer have this preconfig.. And the buttons are inactives.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure it's half-life 1, & before you ask it is not possible to paly esf on hl source. You ethier need retail day of defeat (non source), counter-strike retail or half-life (usually ten or twenty dollars in stores or a $9.95 purchase via steam.

Best answers
I can't install this game because the install button is inactive, and I don't have the Half Life game. So is it possible to me to install ESF without having Half Life?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to have Half-Life, because ESF is a complete total conversion of the original game, and runs on the same engine. The same can be said about any mod out there.

Best answers
no it can't work on hl2 cuz it's a better and totally different version and not compatible with esf ..... in other words :

YOU CAN ONLY PLAY ESF 1.2.3 ON HALF LIFE 1 ! ( you need half life 1 .... and if your gonna ask : NO ! .... the team is not making any esf versions compatible with HL2 .... and that is a never .... esf will die on HL1 .... )

Best answers
hey ....can u help me???
i dont want to buy the HL1 where can i get it?
can i get only the CD Key??Where?
Thnx a lot
Gehiner

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gehiner said:
hey ....can u help me???
i dont want to buy the HL1 where can i get it?
can i get only the CD Key??Where?
Thnx a lot
Gehiner
You have to buy it and register the cd key you get with it on steam, witch will require you to make a steam account before hand. HL1 can be found in shops for about $10 - $20 or can be purchased via steam for $9.95.

Asking for warez is bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom