Problem in the installation

Best answers
The picture has your install directory as Half Life and Half Life 2. What's this? :S

Best answers
g0jack said:
The picture has your install directory as Half Life and Half Life 2. What's this? :S

The Installer have this preconfig.. And the buttons are inactives.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Run Half Life once befor installing ESF.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Make sure it's half-life 1, & before you ask it is not possible to paly esf on hl source. You ethier need retail day of defeat (non source), counter-strike retail or half-life (usually ten or twenty dollars in stores or a $9.95 purchase via steam.

Best answers
I can't install this game because the install button is inactive, and I don't have the Half Life game. So is it possible to me to install ESF without having Half Life?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to have Half-Life, because ESF is a complete total conversion of the original game, and runs on the same engine. The same can be said about any mod out there.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
no it can't work on hl2 cuz it's a better and totally different version and not compatible with esf ..... in other words :

YOU CAN ONLY PLAY ESF 1.2.3 ON HALF LIFE 1 ! ( you need half life 1 .... and if your gonna ask : NO ! .... the team is not making any esf versions compatible with HL2 .... and that is a never .... esf will die on HL1 .... )

Best answers
hey ....can u help me???
i dont want to buy the HL1 where can i get it?
can i get only the CD Key??Where?
Thnx a lot
Gehiner

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gehiner said:
hey ....can u help me???
i dont want to buy the HL1 where can i get it?
can i get only the CD Key??Where?
Thnx a lot
Gehiner
You have to buy it and register the cd key you get with it on steam, witch will require you to make a steam account before hand. HL1 can be found in shops for about $10 - $20 or can be purchased via steam for $9.95.

Asking for warez is bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)