problem connection to servers

Best answers
i just installed ESF and got the latest patch, when i connect to a server it says that
"your .dll[Cl_dlls\client.dll] differs from the servers" i just want to play this game it has been taking me for forever to try to figure this one out. can anybody give me any good advise to what i can do?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You could always try to search the forums for "client.dll" to check up multiple people having their problem. But mostly they had the problem due they were using WON, and not steam, anyway. Click the search link to look for it: http://forum.esforces.com/search.php?searchid=13216

There are allot of threads with your problem.

Best answers
yeah i fixed it, for some reason the patch i got didnt do it, so i uninstalled everything and just downloaded the full 1.2.3 before i had 1.2.2 and then downloaded the upgrade. but i got it working now, thanks for your help man.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You could of saved yourself some trouble by patching esf with the 1.2.2 patch installer. 1.2.3 does not make any changes to the client dll, 1.2.2 does. You can't jsut install the latest patch over a non patched version of esf1.2, you have to patch it in order (1.2.1>1.2.2>1.2.3).

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You could always download v1.2.3, saves you hell allot of time then patching all the time ;)

Best answers
It's working now, thanks for all your help guys. Now I realize that i really suck at this game..lol. but hell, i will keep playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom