Problem and a question

Best answers
With ESF can you install it to the Half life 1 source that comes with half life 2 or do you have to have half life (origonal) to play the game? i know the files are exactly the same but it wont let me install it, so does this mean if i want to play i have to go out and buy the old version of half life?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is made for the old version of Half Life. It does not work on teh SOURCE engine.

So jea you need the old HL1 ^^

Best answers
well in the famous words of Mario - Momma ******!!!!!!!!!!
and for those who havent heard these wise words - http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/283688

Okay another question then, will there be a new version coming out that allows it to be compaterble with the new versions?
cause theres like 5 of us trying to play this now and none of us have the old version, we only got half life 2 -,- and the updated versions of H1 and counter strike

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Nope, the Earth Special Forces team only will make this mod for Half-Life 1 only, and it stays on Half-Life 1. (and Counter Strike v1.6 if you have it. But that doesn't include Condition Zero)

Best answers
OMG XD best thing has happend, well me and my mate decided to take our half life 2 copys back and we told them they just wouldnt install on our coms got a refund and got half life1 collection each and another game each :O but they messed up on mine not only did they give me my game inside the cover they accidently left a completely different game in so we got all of it (intoatal 15 games) for the price of 2 XD

Best answers
thanks for you guys answering my question i owe u guys 1 ;)
cya bros

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom