Probably Stupid Question...

Best answers
Is, ESF worth getting again? I mean, I played it back in th day, when Kaination first got into it, he introduced me into it... But I stopped playing it, and I recently thought of getting it again... Has it changed much since last year? Or should I just wait untill 1.3 if that ever comes out o_O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It didnt change.

1.3 is still not out but the progress is visable.

Basicly it comes down only to you if you want to play it or not. Noone else.

Me personaly i think its worth it. But someone might say it isnt. So it all comes down to you.

Best answers
Well, personally, Ive been around these forums for a little while, I used to browse these forums with kaination, and I know that your opinion is probably worth it, so with you saying you think its worth it... Im gonna go download it now -_-

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, it's worth it. That's for sure. But watch your back though, a lot of people are getting really good in this game. I don't count those swoop scripters though. But it's fine to play and as said above worth it. Perhaps it would be best for you to play with bots for a while to get back in to shape?

Best answers
Yeah, I might have to :X Its been a LONG time since I last played. And Ive always sucked terribly at this game, but its fun so I dont mind. :)

Anyways, downloading and installing. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom