Probably a n00bish Q >.<....

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Erm, yesterday i downloaded ESF 1.2.3....before noticing the latest one was 1.3 >.<.....
is there any patch or something by which i can transfer the files from 1.3 to 1.2.3? i rem seeing something like that.
Please upload it to MediaFire or FileFront >>.<<
OFFTOPIC: i KNOW i am not supposed to ask this here, but......erm, i got ECX Big Pack 8.4 the chars dun appear in 1.2.3....HALP O.O

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
v1.3 Open Beta Final is the final Open Beta version, which has new features but also have a lot of bugs and missing things. You are better off with v1.2.x if you wish for a stable multiplayer game.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
ah, i see. so i should probably wait for the REAL thing right? and by that i mean when it is completed? and bout the Big Pack Q, i found my answer XD.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah, i see. so i should probably wait for the REAL thing right? and by that i mean when it is completed? and bout the Big Pack Q, i found my answer XD.
About the open beta. You are free to try it. You can have both the open beta and ESF 1.2.3 installed at the same time with no problems.

So why not give it a try and see if you have a few crits and coments on it.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
i C.....erm, i don't usually play ONLINE...just bots. Is 1.3 stable with bots or is it a no-no???

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i C.....erm, i don't usually play ONLINE...just bots. Is 1.3 stable with bots or is it a no-no???
I'll crash within seconds if not less than a min if you attempt to use to play with bots in v1.3. So, it's a no.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
*takes direct hit* *is thrown right into a building*
>.< ouch. so, erm, i use cs 1.6 to play ESF, how do i play online?
whenever i find a server and try to get on it, i get a error saying..um, lemme find out again <.<;

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Use Steam & Use Half-life 1 only! It will not work on any Counter-Strike nor source version.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
damn, guess i am stuck with bots -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom