Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Heavily inspired by Lord of the Trance - Tiësto

crits comments etc are welcome

grtz Naz

edit: color is yet to be defined

Best answers
Dj tiesto owns:yes: surburban train is his best IMO:)
*but u chose lyrics from his second best song IMO Lord of Trance

looks great naz! but the font up top looks off.. dont know why but it doesnt blend in with the greatness of the BG.. try some new fonts.. maybe something will catch ur attention:rolleyes:

i give it a 9/10:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess the content will influence peoples decision of this piece cause Im not too keen of it. I know this is rich coming from me though :/

Bg is nice, although kinda similar to what you usually make. I dont like the pic much. She looks a little... well high or sommething. O-o

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should hear the song ryoko :yes:

many ppl say this is the greatest song of tiesto... I for one like it best, especially the remixes that float around of it :) I'll make some suburban train one too :p

I never seen the clip of lord of the trance unfortunatly, but in my head, this is almost the exact picture I tought it would be, it's been floating trough my head for several years now, so u can't really imagine how happy I am personally with this image

except the color and the font at the moment, I don't bother the font too much since the text I used (the blended part) was the same, every other font I used didn't fit with it.. I'm still trying though, same with the color, I might color it very detailed instead of keeping it monotone

grtz Naz

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't that an image of Nina from the Tekken series? This pro is a bit different than your others, which I like, but something doesn't do it for me in this piece. I think it may have something to do with image quality. I'm on a Mac right now though, so I'll see if it's better when I get home. :)

Best answers
text doesnt flow with the whole theme of the image, it's a bit pixelated...and the effect isnt mindblowing, but ... what always matters is what you personally think of your art, not what others think sometimes... :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:O
that is all!
sweet as mother f*cker O_O
gj naz!
pwnage as usual

Best answers
That font doesnt look good for the "LORD OF THE TRANCE"

other than thats its great..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom