I guess I am in a FFIX mood as I recently completed it :eek:

Check my current signature and avatar and please comment ^_^

Best answers
pretty sick man i love it gj!...i dont like that gurl though

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahh you like her!!

Well i can still see quite easily how samey it is, you should work on that more, but its good apart from that!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm trying different stuff! Like the typograhpy and border :(

Still you go on at me! Heartless trance liker!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats that have to do with anything?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[SAS]Orion said:
Ahh you like her!!

Well i can still see quite easily how samey it is
Remember, you got in trouble for this last time. No not for expressing your opioion, but for annoying another user.

Anyway, thanks for all the comments I have recieved. I hope there is more to come n.n

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't "get in trouble" as it was.
Anyway, stop jumping on my comments please, im only saying what I think. I havn't flamed, gone out of line or done anything wrong, so why am I annoying you?
Look. Talk to me face to face if you have a problem, don't carry it on here. I have no beef with you, but it seems you have some with me. Lets sort it out right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Look, stop harassing me. I am being harassed by your continual comments of "it's samey". If it is annoying me, it counts as harassment. You told me what you think I should do in person so why keep bringing it up?

I have spoken to you in person and you never listen to me. Do not post again in this thread continuing this. Any more will result in a warning for spamming. Dont try and be smart by tacking a comment on either. If you have a probem with what I say, then just stop posting in my threads.

Now onto more comments please!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The sig is the awesome! The pictures mesh well with the background. And I love the pic to the left. The typography looks great.

Orion is a baka. :p

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What can I say? I like it! It is a different take on Dagger/Garnet than your last one, with the different facial expression and the different colour, definitely has a different impact when viewed in contrast to your old one.

Props!

Best answers
I don't really like the sig becauls of its lag in colors. And the right pic is weird. Nontheless, very good job on the font and the avatar.

9/10

Best answers
its nice....but I hate FF9 due to the fact that my cd broke in my playstation,nearly sending a sharp bit of CD straight for my lens ><

But don't get me wrong,it looks good overall,you pretty much captured the mood just by changing the hues around :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks nice, a good, nice looking different style.
but just replace the ff chars for some others, and your style is completely new, looks neat
8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom