Prince of Persia

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, what exactly did you do?

Best answers
It looks like he did this: he took a render of Prince of Persia, searched for a picture of old ruins, placed everything together, then applied 501 filters and decided to call it art.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I like the image, and I played the game as well. Found a few annoying bugs in it, but heck I loved it. Nice image, imo :).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks like he did this: he took a render of Prince of Persia, searched for a picture of old ruins, placed everything together, then applied 501 filters and decided to call it art.
BTW, how is that you say these stuff only for my works? When -Origin uses a picture with tons of filers, you all say only words of compliments. When I do something like that, then it is bad... so typical

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I'm extremely sorry for saying this, but Origin is EXTREMELY better at art than you, in fact a lot of members are. For us, it just seems like you just cut and paste, and do filters for only 5 minutes, release it and call it art. You really need a huge improvement on art, no offense, but you asked the question =P

Best answers
BTW, how is that you say these stuff only for my works? When -Origin uses a picture with tons of filers, you all say only words of compliments. When I do something like that, then it is bad... so typical
Why do people like Satriani better than a toddler banging his poop on an empty plastic box?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I take no offence for something I know is true. I KNOW origin is far better than me. Still, I did same thing he does, and he said that to me, and he would never say that to origin

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesn't matter if you do the same was as he does, he does it differently and better. He has more experience in Photoshop. He makes very good cutouts, he blends very good. Also, sounds like you ripped his idea, or something.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just take it as criticism.

oh, and think about the composition of your work, why are both guys thre? the one in the background looks SO out of place... like he really shouldn't be there at all.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought first to make him above prince's layer with low opacity so he looks like a ghost. But when I tried it didn't look good. So, I dicided to put him back there. I'll try cutting him out and seeing if that makes it any better.
BTW, I took all critics, just was wondering that, but nvm...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lukyas, the main problem with your work (both sigs and this kind of stuff) seems that you just can't seem to make up your mind about what you want your art to express. It then becomes a bit of a chaotic mix of things, because you try to add a little bit of many things in there, then decide some things don't work and then try to half-ass it. Making graphics isn't hard, but making good graphics, is.

You should try to first, before you make ANYTHING, figure out what EXACTLY you want to make. Create a picture in your mind. And then try to recreate it. If something doesn't work the way you want it to, scrap it completely. It doesn't help if you put only half ideas in a piece, because it shows.

The reason why I don't make much stuff is because I'm extremely picky with the things I make. I try to go for a certain 'feeling' or 'atmosphere' in my graphics, and I won't stop until I have it. And if I can't get it to work, I scrap it and start all over again. It takes a lot more work, but in the end, your pieces will be much better.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you are right. I don't have idea in my head while Im making stuff. I just... make. Doing things I think of. For exemple: I used Color dodge on all lighty areas on both renders just without the reason, and that was probably no good. I'm gonna think of that what you said Shiyo

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The extreme blur takes away any depth possible, unblur the main focal point, and sharpen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom