Prince Of Persia - unknown name

Best answers
The past couple of days I started to work at this model on another PC (long story). Here is how it turned:

And two renders:

And a none smooth pic:

And a space pod I did a few days ago for my arrival map. I decided to go a little highere with the door knowing that I will use as mover ingame
http://www.dbzhood.com/GokuSSJ/renders/spacepod1.jpg

NOTE:
1. It was a pain to find good pop refs most of the model I made it without no refs in front and only by watching pics.
2. The sword I decided to make it from my ideas so you can't find it in no POP game.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like just what they did with Killer Instinct's sprite's and images...
4/10
try adding real detail and showing the actuall non-rendered model.

Best answers
OMG,he has boobs,wtf??His face doesn't look human at all,check some picture's of male heads.I dont really like it,and don't use meshsmooth if you want good resutls.I mean the hair,it looks ridiculus when meshshmoothed.i've seen beter models from you.could you post a wire?dont be upset because i critted you maybe a litlle harsh.you'll learn from it and get better.

Best answers
hes got alotta proportion issues :X doesnt look human ><

lots of wasted polies to :/, even without the mesh smooth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
bile said:
OMG,he has boobs,wtf??

its clothing <_<

nway you should study some anatomy and try to add first some midpoly detail to it and then try to meshsmooth it ;)

sry to say it .. but he doesnt really look like him.

edit: i just noticed thats not meshsmoothed.. so maybe still ad some detail with some more work.

xD nice quote

Best answers
fair enough

sorry but this is the way hes armour is made
not sure about the face. I forget to mention that the head was moved down without to be ridgged (only initialized) and the face,chin messed up by larging it a little. Also the nurbs made it to look even smaller
his face looks like this (without no meshsmooth) - see the pic bellow - so I'm not intending to change it, maybe I'm wrong

and the wireframe as you requested
http://www.dbzhood.com/GokuSSJ/renders/prince-wire.jpg

Anyway this will be my last post here, so cya all
I request life banning or my account to be deleted

Best answers
geez man teh wastage is unacceptable,the flow on the bicep?Apart from that the model even though proberly rigged looks very stiff and even though he has so many polys i wouldent see him deforming too well.im being abit harsh but i think you need ppl to be honest to improve but it seems like your giveing up because people are giveing you a hard time, you think your the only one who has gotten a few bad critz get over yourself.Anyway i think the models okay overall but i dont realy understand why you would want to make a model of a model but hey your life gl in the future.

Best answers
that mesh really isnt built to be meshsmoothed, every polygon with 3 sides causes pinching and you need to put more edges in places you want to define otherwise it smooths it into a blob

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom