Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well first thing I got to say is this is one of the shortest games in the series and only deserves a rent which I should have done but was stupid enough to buy it heh.

Don't get me wrong though this is still a great game with new additions like the speed kill but timing things always piss me off so I did not like it too much heh. It still feels a lot like Warrior Within but with only a few changes like being able to stab your dagger into a steel plate on the wall and hang around or continue your wall run.

Also they didn't do the stupid rock music that they did with Warrior Within and gave it an orchestral score which works but still could have been better.

So if your thinking of buying this don't just give it a rent and I gaurentee you will beat it within 2 days and theres not really much to unlock except for all the cut scenes and some artwork thats it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Awesome game. It's worth buying simply for when your friends come over to play. Hooray for voices in your head! =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I picked up the other two, so I'm gonna be getting this one as well. Probably for xmas.

Best answers
i just want it so i can try out the two prince thing im simple minded wut cha gonna do

KyoKusanagi

K
Phobius...how dare you knock Godsmack! :p

I'm yet to play POP: TT - apparently the chariot part is a must play.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This game is crap for pc mostly due to the controls being a mother****** at certain camera angles. If you want to play it, get it for consoles.

I just defeated the first boss. I'm liking the speed kill system mostly because of that boss fight. Weapons are meh. Evil Prince is a killing machine, but you don't really get the chance to kill all that many people since you mostly use him when you have to swing across platforms or something stupid like that. If that didn't suck enough, your health is constantly depleting so the parts where you play as him is mostly a race against time.

Thus far: 7/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Anyone else who has beat the game, at the end when you are in your mind and chasing the Dark Prince, at the very end when you go up the stairs chasing after Fera and he splits into like 10 of himself, did anyone go back? Are there alternate endings to the game?

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do not highlight unless you want to be spoiled.

There is only 1 ending because its the last in the trilogy. Ya you can go back and start beating on the thousands of dark prince's but nothing happends until you go up the stairs to get the 1 ending :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phobius said:
Do not highlight unless you want to be spoiled.

There is only 1 ending because its the last in the trilogy. Ya you can go back and start beating on the thousands of dark prince's but nothing happends until you go up the stairs to get the 1 ending :/
Actually, if you get all 6 life upgrades then you unlock an alternate ending.

Anyways, I got the game for xmas, and i've been loving it. The speed kill system is awesome, and the boss fights that use it are pretty cool. In fact, I think i'm gonna go play it right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, we know. That is why this topic is about the third one. You see, most people on forums tend to read a topic and then post their information instead of posting random usless garbage, as you just did.

And for the record, this topic is old, so why would you post that needless as well as uninformed comment?

Best answers
Kama said:
Yes, we know. That is why this topic is about the third one. You see, most people on forums tend to read a topic and then post their information instead of posting random usless garbage, as you just did.

And for the record, this topic is old, so why would you post that needless as well as uninformed comment?
you have got me there my mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom