Took me 20 mins to make it >_O

crits 0-10

thx

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your name is allmoast invisible. Also evrything in there (colors) looks like its rushing to get somewhere. But looks good 8/10

Best answers
u should make a wallpaper of that...cause i would use it xD

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like it. I didn't even know your name was in there until Grega said something. There is too much text. It's difficult to make out what's going on (I.E the stock) and it's too busy for my tastes. I don't like looking at it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
"too busy" - everybody is saying taht >_O - wtf should taht mean? Nobody is doing anything on sig ffs O_<

@ dirty - I will make the wallpaper if ya want ^^

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa...calm yourself. "Too busy" means theres too much going on in your sig. I don't like it either. Way too dark. You should have tried a Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time theme instead. Would have turned out tons better.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Whoa...calm yourself. "Too busy" means theres too much going on in your sig. I don't like it either. Way too dark. You should have tried a Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time theme instead. Would have turned out tons better.
Although I suspect the 'Darkness Within' thing would have been lost.. :D

The right hand side of the sig I really like. I mean you've got quite a bit of text there, and that can be confusing in such a small space, and the name does kinda disappear into the black in the top-right corner, but I still quite like it. The face mixed into the background makes for quite the image.

The left hand side suffers. The top image, of the 'HalfnHalf' prince, just looks awkward, it doesn't really blend into the sig. Just doesn't work from my point of view.

Still, not a sig maker so I haven't anything beyond the amature crits. I do like it though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom