Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ninja Gaidan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
How can you turn back time when you're stabbed in the head and pretty much dead ?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm pretty sure the point of this thread was to use some form of logic to back up your statement when deciding who would win the fight. I'm going to go ahead and pretend your posts never happened and hope someone posts a logical explanation as to why person A would defeat person B.

@Cold Steel: Why would he need to turn back time when the first thing he would do is stop it? If time has come to a complete stop for everyone but the Prince, how can Ryu fight back? Ancient time starting Japanese ninja magic? I don't think so. Even then, he would need time to be active in order to even be able to think about turning on his super ancient time starting Japanese ninja magic spell.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well ninja tend to bee this fast they need for the battle

sub

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked Ninja Gaiden more, but in a fight, the Prince would kick his ass. He can control time for God's sake.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
And time controlling Princes tend to control time. I don't think you guys are understanding the concept of stopping time.

The Viking
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Omnius said:
I'm pretty sure the point of this thread was to use some form of logic to back up your statement when deciding who would win the fight. I'm going to go ahead and pretend your posts never happened and hope someone posts a logical explanation as to why person A would defeat person B.

@Cold Steel: Why would he need to turn back time when the first thing he would do is stop it? If time has come to a complete stop for everyone but the Prince, how can Ryu fight back? Ancient time starting Japanese ninja magic? I don't think so. Even then, he would need time to be active in order to even be able to think about turning on his super ancient time starting Japanese ninja magic spell.
That is, if the Prince sees every attack coming, meaning he would need a 360 degree view which he does not have. Time reversal is indeed a powerfull weapon, but you can't rely on that alone.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
The thread never said that, it said who would win, well there's infinate ways it could possibly pan out. Okay, here's another logical explanation that could come out of nowhere. Ryu's hiding, he's a ninja afterall, the prince is like... "wtf? what am i doing her - akkkk!" and he's been sliced through the center of his spine.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
The thread never said that, it said who would win, well there's infinate ways it could possibly pan out. Okay, here's another logical explanation that could come out of nowhere. Ryu's hiding, he's a ninja afterall, the prince is like... "wtf? what am i doing her - akkkk!" and he's been sliced through the center of his spine.
He just need to cop his head of instatly

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
@ Coldsteel: Play PoP. He can do more than slow down time. I've said it many times already.

@ Davidskiwan: All of your "logical explanations" are completely one-sided and aren't logical at all.

He can stop time. Stop time. Time stops. There is no time. No one can do anything. He isnt slowing down time. He is stopping it. Your ninja can not move. He can not think. He can not use ancient secret ninja magic. He doesn't know what is happening because time has stopped.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
yes they are one sided, but so are yours :p

Im not saying its not possible for ryu to lose, im merely pointing out the fact that you cannot say what would happen. Like your explainations are as if the prince would instantly know how great a threat ryu wud be and use his time stopping abilities straight way, well what if he underestimated his opponent, scince ryu can move faster than you can see he'd be royaly ****ed.

You're asuming too much.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm assuming that the ability to stop time renders all other attacks, abilities, magic, secret trainings, and wits useless. Seriously. Think about it.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
And this therd was about who will win in a fight , so i say Ryu because i know him from a long tine i know wha he can do and he neverd change in evry game he is still the same Ryu but Prince of percia was from noob to super man stoping time

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, thats what im saying, thats all you're thinking about. You certainly should look up what your name means. Abilities are not the only factor in the outcome of the fight, situation, location, everything down to the weather and the type of ground they're on all have some deciding factor.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Lmao. Weather? Type of ground? Yeah, it doesn't matter when time has stopped.

And you can either interpret my name as one of two words. You decide.

πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
Ryu is first and foremost still a Ninja, he is also trained in assassination and espionage, therefore a master in stealth. So even if the Prince should use the Sands of Time, he would still need to find and locate Ryu, before he could attack him, and the Sands of Time are only limited, so he would need to find him fast...

Plus, Ryu is not limited to melee, he can also attack the Prince via long distance with his bow, this could also give him an edge against the Sands of Time, since he could beat the time limit of the Sands of Time this way.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I'm sure its nothing the Dark Prince can't handle. What? Ran out of sands? Slash a box. Bam.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
my god, its like talking to a brick wall

okay, I'll reillustrate what you're saying to me, but i'll reverse the roles.

Ryu is a ninja, he's only seen when he wants to be seen, because thats what ninja's do. Just suppose that the prince is walking down the street like a normal day, he doesnt notice the ninja above him, scince after all you cant see an all hiding ability ninja can you? ryu decapitates the prince before he even knows he's there. Now hows he gonna be stopping time when he's not even aware he's in danger? he doesnt even know he's in danger untill his head's on the floor.

Now isnt that all down to the fact ryu wasnt seen? just like your explaination that the prince is going to use his time stopping abilities straight away without even thinking of going head on into a combat fight?, its all asumptions, you have to look at the bigger picture and realise, the fight could happen in any number of ways, with any number of outcomes. If he explained the situation at the start of this thread as it being they're faced off, both knowing completely about all the opponents abilities, i'd have to agree with you that the prince would win. However, if it was that they were both on a mission to kill eachother, i'd have to lean in ryu's favour scince assasination is what he'd do best, being a ninja would give him so many advantages over the prince it doesnt matter if he can stop time, if the prince doesnt know he's there, he's like an infant child. This thread just asks, who will win. I said who would win imo, of how i think the fight would happen scince what imagine would've transpired, then you were incredibly cyncial towards my opinion, so i let you know exactly why we're both wrong.

Hopefully you can let this rest now.

Beta Tester Squad
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
or Ryu can get his image to make a diversion ans SLAM kiiled the prince

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
my god, its like talking to a brick wall

okay, I'll reillustrate what you're saying to me, but i'll reverse the roles.

Ryu is a ninja, he's only seen when he wants to be seen, because thats what ninja's do. Just suppose that the prince is walking down the street like a normal day, he doesnt notice the ninja above him, scince after all you cant see an all hiding ability ninja can you? ryu decapitates the prince before he even knows he's there. Now hows he gonna be stopping time when he's not even aware he's in danger? he doesnt even know he's in danger untill his head's on the floor.

Now isnt that all down to the fact ryu wasnt seen? just like your explaination that the prince is going to use his time stopping abilities straight away without even thinking of going head on into a combat fight?, its all asumptions, you have to look at the bigger picture and realise, the fight could happen in any number of ways, with any number of outcomes. If he explained the situation at the start of this thread as it being they're faced off, both knowing completely about all the opponents abilities, i'd have to agree with you that the prince would win. However, if it was that they were both on a mission to kill eachother, i'd have to lean in ryu's favour scince assasination is what he'd do best, being a ninja would give him so many advantages over the prince it doesnt matter if he can stop time, if the prince doesnt know he's there, he's like an infant child. This thread just asks, who will win. I said who would win imo, of how i think the fight would happen scince what imagine would've transpired, then you were incredibly cyncial towards my opinion, so i let you know exactly why we're both wrong.

Hopefully you can let this rest now.
Oh, I get it now. This isn't a fight between the Prince and Ryu. This is just Ryu going after the Prince for absolutely no reason.

This is a fight. Not an assassination.

And why would I "let this rest"? This is the point of the topic.

β˜… Black Lounger β˜…
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
But even in a fight, the prince isnt going to asume that ryu is such an amazing threat he better use his time stopping ability right away, that in itself is more than enough time for ryu to defeat the prince.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom