• Prince of Persia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ninja Gaidan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So I argue with an peerson who is better (dont know who is this gaidan) so who is the best PRINCE OF PERSIA or gaiden I'm for prince of persia :yes:

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ninja Gaiden all the way he is beter then Princes of percia

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh. Ryu could own the Prince.

Because, he's a ninja. He uses a sword that isn't shaped weirdly, he doesn't have a goatee, he can use Ninpou and even IF the Prince of Persia uses the Sand Dagger, Ryu would Izuna Drop him.

Also, because Ninja Gaiden is harder, more faster paced and has a wayyyy better combat system.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
you say more faster huh? ok he is like 100 km/h Prince of persia freezes time and chop like a potato the big scary ninja ***yyyydan an then he use the daggers to go back in time when he has a big juice to drink

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And what if Ryu stole teh nasty dagger from the Prince? The dagger has limited uses, and it SLOWS time, not freezes it. Ryu is mega-fast in normal time, he'd be as slow as a turtle in slowed time. Which is still fast enough to block attacks. Then time dialation = run out and Ryu winner.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Prince of Percia freeze time (slowmo nooby) Prince of percia wil still move faster but Ninja Gaiden will have 2x the speed then Prince of percia

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dont forget if the prince transform into the dark prince the power level is incresed and ***yydan has no chance Only if He can climb walls or walk on walls or something or super moves MUAUAHAHAHA

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad Jack the pirate pwns ninja's. As everyone knows, pirates are better then ninjas =O

And Jack pwns weird guys from the middle east too.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The dagger controls all aspects of time. Even if Ryu stabbed the Prince in the heart, he'd be able to rewind time and do it all over again. In PoP2, I think, there was a move that actually froze time and allowed the Prince to pull off some crazy combos on all of the enemies in the immediate vicinity.

My money is on the Prince.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have a good ally me and dark prince (cold steel) dont forget who is better prince of persia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ninaja ***yyyyyyyyydan.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What about Sanosuke from Onimusha 3: demon siege he pwns all of them whit the contraattack muhahaha
But still Ninja gaiden can take them all out
Not to mantion that Ninja Gaiden has some trik's to and he olny aim's for the head

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
THE THEARD ITS ABOUT prince of persia and NINJA ***YYDAN not somosuke from other movie or anything else you going offtopic.:|

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah it was one bit offtopic but i'v madeit on topic as for your Pirat Prince he is no match for Ninja Gaiden

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok. What is the Princes name?

HE DOESN'T HAVE ONE BECAUSE HE AM TOO CHEAP TO BUY ONE! AT LEAST RYU HAS A NAME :/

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah RYU haiabusha i think it was (I don't think I sayid the name corectly

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The Prince's name is The Prince. Thats how badass he is. He probably has another name, but we're not entitled to know it since hes royalty and we aren't.

Ryu, on the other hand, has a very unoriginal name. When I think of a Japanese game, I think of the name Ryu. Always.

You can't defeat someone who controls time unless you control time too. In that case, the better fighter will win. If a 12 year old had the ability to control time and he had a knife, he'd probably kill Ryu too.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok I give up. How about this. We take away all of their clothes, abilities and weapons and make them have a punch out.

Who will win?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom