Prince of Persia or Ninja Gaidan

Who is better?

• Prince of Persia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ninja Gaidan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
In a 1 on 1 fight betwen The Prince & Ninja Gaiden it would be hard to say who is going to win.It would be a very equal battle, both of them have difrent styles of figthing & unique moves, its hard to tell who is best.
My, i like the Prince better then Ninja Gaiden.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ever seen the Dahaka? Or the Empress of Time? Or any of the bosses from the series? I think the Prince has learned never to hold back by now. He's used to being hunted, and he knows how to outthink his enemies and get away. Its what he does.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AS FOR RYU IMAGE he can use his image to kill the prince like he did in the old games

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Omnius said:
Oh, I get it now. This isn't a fight between the Prince and Ryu. This is just Ryu going after the Prince for absolutely no reason.

This is a fight. Not an assassination.

And why would I "let this rest"? This is the point of the topic.
Actually, this thead asks "Who is better" it does not state "In a fight"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Then they aren't doing anything. They're standing. Not doing anything. Just being there.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about this logic. Dont look at the characters look at the games.

They both kinda started the same way. 2D going throo levels. But when the prince was escaping out of a dungeon in 1 hour Ryu was figting deamons in a 3 part story that ws totaly awsome.

I have yet to see the newer versions as said abbove. But the start clearly goes to Ryu.

Best answers
Grega said:
I have yet to see the newer versions as said abbove. But the start clearly goes to Ryu.
.........end the finish goes to The Prince.;)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shorty_ss3 said:
.........end the finish goes to The Prince.;)
Dunno. Didnt play eather of them.

Question: Does the story of the prince continue throo all 3 parts or are the storys totaly difrent?

Best answers
Grega said:
Question: Does the story of the prince continue throo all 3 parts or are the storys totaly difrent?
Yes the story cotinues throo all 3 parts.End the second part has two endings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Dunno. Didnt play eather of them.

Same question here.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay,

This was about a fight between the Prince and the Ninja right?

Well, I think if even I had the ability to stop time for only half a minute, would take the ninja's knive or sword and cut his throat, and he would be dead, simple.

If the prince walks on a normal day in his palace, and the ninja is hiding, then yes, he could decapitate the prince, but is that a fight? meh, I dunno.

I think they stand a very good chance, both of them, coz the prince does not have the dagger of time anymore in "warrior within", he has some amulet in his armour, on his chest, and he can turn back time, or stop it with his thoughts.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A discussion about ninjas?!?! -Kaination jumps to save teh day-

Here's my simple logic.

Ryu moves so fast. The prince goes and stops time. But since Ryu is a ninja, he just merely slows down, cause he's that fast. Then the prince would be forced to use kick ass combos, but Ryu just dodges him and throws 300 consecutive ninja stars. Luckily, since time has been stopped, the prince just barely managed to dodge the ninja stars, and as he thinks of a quick plan. he uses the daggers to move back time, to the point where Ryu starts throwing the stars, and once he begins, the prince quickly jumps to the side and dives at Ryu. Ryu, not knowing how he could of possibly predicted that, did a back flip and landed on the ground. They stare at eachother.

Immensively

Ryu quickly realizes that the daggers are causing time shiftments in the quadratic vortex we know as time. Ryu quickly dashes and cuts off the arm holding the dagger. He lunges and grabs the dagger, and swiftly jumps back and holds the dagger in the air and shouts, "SLOW TIME!"

BUT ALAS! That dagger was just a novelty toy found in McSpetterson's toy shop on 1523 McHenry avenue. The real dagger was in the prince's side the entire time!

The prince uses the last of his sand power from his real dagger to completely stop time. He walks up to Ryu and spits in his face, and completely decapitates him. The prince resumes time, he walks off, with a great grin on his face. Then, he heard a big poof behind him, and as he turned around a log was in place of Ryu. Ryu quickly jumped from the cieling and cut the prince in half.

Winner: Ryu

It was one hell of an epic battle

Ya, i havent played ninja gaiden and only prince of persia one, so my answer might be a bit vague D:

But, since Ryu is a ninja, my vote goes to him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The only thing the Prince has that makes him better than Ryu is the Sands of Time. As for skill, speed and moves, Ryu is far superior. Therefore, he is the better warrior, even though he might not win a 1-vs-1 battle.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Ninja > Stupid Prince.

Ryu wins by the default.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As I said before, Mad Jack will step in and kill them both, just because he's Jack. Period.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
A discussion about ninjas?!?! -Kaination jumps to save teh day-

Here's my simple logic.

Ryu moves so fast. The prince goes and stops time. But since Ryu is a ninja, he just merely slows down, cause he's that fast. Then the prince would be forced to use kick ass combos, but Ryu just dodges him and throws 300 consecutive ninja stars. Luckily, since time has been stopped, the prince just barely managed to dodge the ninja stars, and as he thinks of a quick plan. he uses the daggers to move back time, to the point where Ryu starts throwing the stars, and once he begins, the prince quickly jumps to the side and dives at Ryu. Ryu, not knowing how he could of possibly predicted that, did a back flip and landed on the ground. They stare at eachother.

Immensively

Ryu quickly realizes that the daggers are causing time shiftments in the quadratic vortex we know as time. Ryu quickly dashes and cuts off the arm holding the dagger. He lunges and grabs the dagger, and swiftly jumps back and holds the dagger in the air and shouts, "SLOW TIME!"

BUT ALAS! That dagger was just a novelty toy found in McSpetterson's toy shop on 1523 McHenry avenue. The real dagger was in the prince's side the entire time!

The prince uses the last of his sand power from his real dagger to completely stop time. He walks up to Ryu and spits in his face, and completely decapitates him. The prince resumes time, he walks off, with a great grin on his face. Then, he heard a big poof behind him, and as he turned around a log was in place of Ryu. Ryu quickly jumped from the cieling and cut the prince in half.

Winner: Ryu

It was one hell of an epic battle

Ya, i havent played ninja gaiden and only prince of persia one, so my answer might be a bit vague D:

But, since Ryu is a ninja, my vote goes to him.
That, was one of the best and hillarious battles I've ever read.

KyoKusanagi

K
Prince but the question is like comparing apples and oranges.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KyoKusanagi said:
Prince but the question is like comparing apples and oranges.
Which is very much possible

Apples, and oranges.

They are both good to eat, both are fruit, and you can both turn them into juice.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But still Ryu will win if it was a match btw Ryu from the old ninja gaiden and Prince of percia from the old days the prince will not stand a chanse in the old days he did not have sands of time and other things like this only Ryu had them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half Circle Forward + Grab, Half Circle Forward From Bottom To Top + Grab, 360 Degree Spin + Grab.

Izuna Otoshi, Ryu Wins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom