• Prince of Persia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ninja Gaidan

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Whos taller, whats their reach, and how much do they weigh?

I think the fact that it's come to this shows us that The Prince is the victor.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Omnius said:
The Prince's name is The Prince. Thats how badass he is. He probably has another name, but we're not entitled to know it since hes royalty and we aren't.

Ryu, on the other hand, has a very unoriginal name. When I think of a Japanese game, I think of the name Ryu. Always.

You can't defeat someone who controls time unless you control time too. In that case, the better fighter will win. If a 12 year old had the ability to control time and he had a knife, he'd probably kill Ryu too.
No it's not truee HE IS SUPER FAST AND PRINCES OF PERCIA DID NOT FREEZE TIME as for Ryu he has lot's of tricks the flames ner him he can take your out from a lot of distant not to mantion in the real game he culd get on evry builind

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I meant like, a brawl, not a official boxing tournament D:

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
bapplebo said:
Ok I give up. How about this. We take away all of their clothes, abilities and weapons and make them have a punch out.

Who will win?
He only need a ace , thouth pick to kill Prince of percia

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
@ Volkov: He controls ALL aspects of time. Fire will not be able to protect Ryu because the fire will have stopped or slowed down as well. The Prince needs only to hop over it and deliver a fatal slash to his throat.

@ bapplebo: That information still matters <.<.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Omnius said:
@ Volkov: He controls ALL aspects of time. Fire will not be able to protect Ryu because the fire will have stopped or slowed down as well. The Prince needs only to hop over it and deliver a fatal slash to his throat.

@ bapplebo: That information still matters <.<.
LIKE I'v SAYID BEFEOR RYU HAS MEGA SPEED SO , Guldo did the same thing in DBZ it was his specialiti but he still got killed

Lost in space
Banned
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, lets compare.

Prince of Persia
http://news.softpedia.com/images/reviews/large/pop_tt_002-large.jpg

Ryu Hayabusa (Yes that is Ryu)
http://xboxmedia.gamespy.com/xbox/image/article/617/617421/ninja-gaiden-black_1116566583.jpg

Stats according to WikiPedia

Ryu -
<table class="infobox" style="width: 20em; font-size: 90%;" cellspacing="5"><tbody><tr class="hiddenStructure1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)" valign="top"><td>Height:</td> <td>1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)</td> </tr> <tr class="hiddenStructure78 kg (172 lb)" valign="top"> <td>Weight:</td> <td>78 kg (172 lb)
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Prince - Not listed.

We'll say that the weight is less sicne he is less bulky, but because of this, he is taller.

EDIT:

[23:15:59] <@DPredator> I voted Ryu aswell.
[23:16:16] <@DPredator> Since Ryu doesn't need all this Sands of Time crap to be awesome.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
@ volkov: Mega speed < Absolute control over time.

Guldo was only able to freeze time for as long as he could hold his breath. The Prince has quite a bit of time to do what he does best: kill.

@ bapplebo: I'm going to say Ryu would win if neither of them had any powers or abilities. I'm thinking without the ability to control time, The Prince is just Dare Devil without sonar.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
as i'v sayid before , yes he can control the time (someting nop posible) but he culd not freeze the time and move and kill evryone he just slowmo like in matrix
as for Ninja Gaiden super speeed (Verry posible since he is a ninja) and even in slowmo he will still be fast to kill princes of percia

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Have you only played the first PoP or something?

If super speed is possible, then so is controlling time. Ninjas werent magical entities that could turn invisible and run on water.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Ninja Gaiden has a super storyline on teh NES and SNES consoles. The new one is for PS2 or Xbox not realy shure. But Ryus apearance has achanged from teh old days. In the old days his outfit was blue not dark blue ^^

Anso the sword of the Dragon clan >>>>>>>< sand dagger ^^

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Mkay, here's how i think it'd go down, Ryu wud go in with a swooping swallow straight away and cut the prince in half, Then after seeing his body suck itself together he'd start to formulate a tactic. He'd start running circles around him, running along the walls circling to the top of the arena where the prince can never catch him because his wall running ability clearly isnt on par, while running around the arena he'd be throwing many an expslosive shuriken, one or two or more wud have to be life threatening, forcing the prince to use more sand, when ryu thinks the time is right, he'd jump off the wall and try to swooping swallows the prince again moving so far and so fast in one move he'd be out of danger regardless of slow mo. Then ryu uses his magic conscutively while the prince uses his time changing buisness, ryu cant be hurt while using ninpo, he's then probably out of sand by the time that ryu's out of magic if not ryu's got an inventory of items to help him out, he'd just leave it so the prince is gonna make his final attack with the slow mo time thing, then he'd stand there, turn to shaddow just as he makes his attack (ghost like) appear the other side of him and sevre both hands from his body and his head in one strike, there's no way in hell he'd be able to go back in time from an instantaneous strike cutting off the nerves in his neck and also detatching the muscles in his hands. Hell im not a ninja and i can work out a pretty solid tactic against the guy, just imagine what ryu wud really do.

This is all theory and speculation, nobody here's right, but to be honnest I dont see how ryu wud loose, regardless of the princes time abilities.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Here's how I think it would go down:

Prince and Ryu stare each other down. Prince stops time, walks up to Ryu, decapitates him, and puts his head onto a pike.

The end.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
Mkay, here's how i think it'd go down, Ryu wud go in with a swooping swallow straight away and cut the prince in half, Then after seeing his body suck itself together he'd start to formulate a tactic. ....
LOL when the prince uses his dagger he turns back time, so he's the only one who notices it XD, for Ryu it would be like " OMG i'm gonna attack... OH NOES i'm suddenly dead." Cuz yes, the prince would turn back time and maybe stop it and let the stabbing begin :laff:

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
The prince wudnt do that, because for 1, ryu probably see's him trying to press the button (dont say omfg noes u r teh wrong! because if ryu can block bullets, he can see something like moving your thumb to press the dagger's button), ryu starts his magic and is therefore untouchable while the prince stops time and it just becomes a waste of sand. Then re read what i typed above =P

Sorry but there's no end to this discussion, scince it didnt happen, the two are from totally different universes, both with their own limitations. Its easy to say " he wud win because blah blah blah" because we're dictating what wud happen.

and yush i realised that after i reread it Jakut... but hey he's a ninja, ninja's can do anything =]

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Theres no button. Ryu isn't faster than the speed of thought. I can guarantee that.

โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Im pretty sure you have to press a button.... I mean its even on the concept art (from what I remember), ive only played sands of time and the warrior within though, not the latest.

However, Ryu wud win because i say so, thats the extent of my arguement, and you cant argue with that.

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Dosnt the prince control time with the power of thought or something >_>

LoL a button on the dagger of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom