Prince of Persia 3

Best answers
Haven't even finished warrior within :( ohnoes!

*goes back to whoring*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How is Warrior within anyway? I wanted to get and but was talked out of it, cuz i was told Resident Evil 4 was better. So i got that >.< so how is warrior within?

But yeah, this game looks kick ass. I kinda want all three >.<

Retired
Best answers
I have the same as Fire Phoenix, never got around to buying the 2nd part. but the 3rd one looks ok. however the basic gameplay looks a bit different than the other parts. these are all sneak attacks, while in the other parts you just went in head on had fun ;)

Best answers
Oh warrior within is GOOD, but the story confussed me when you actualy achieve your goal (which ****es up your life so you can do it again in sort of manner) but the action is good...

Get lost in some of the levels though, as they now are alligned (you can run in and out).

The new melee system is smooth and you have allot of options in that.
it's sure an amusing part.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Damnit, now I just remembered I have to go through warrior within again and get the second ending. Arg! Now I gotta juggle that between finishing resident evil 4, dmc 3 on hard mode, and my urge to play capcom vs snk 2.

Thanks a lot, now I just don't know what to play anymore. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At first I didn't like Warrior Within.. then I fully learned the combo system. It was a lot of fun, once you get everything down, and you can flow through a group of enemies with ease it gets really fun. It's still an extremely hard game at points, and the story is pretty neat. I recoomend it, It'll probably become a platinum hit, so wait until it's 20 dollars, it's well worth it.

I'll definately be buying the third one, Prince of Persia, hasn't ever dissapointed me, and I don't think it'll be any different this time around.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked the first Prince of Persia more than the sequel. The fighting wasn't as good, but the story was better. Seems like not much will change from PoP2 to PoP3 graphics-wise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
****, i still ahven't beat the first one! well damn lets all hope they dont go TOO far and like in the year 2012, you wont see Prince of Persia 62: The Revival XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom