Price check!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay so in short, I'd like to know how much a used tanning bed can sell for or even pawn for.

To elaborate why in case anyone is wondering. My brothers recent ex claimed she could get me two round trip tickets to visit my girlfriends family for her cousins wedding for $300 from her cousin that works for some airline. She ****ed us over and kept the money and is refusing to pay me back. She is however asking for her tanning bed back we have, so $300 for a tanning bed isnt that bad a deal. I plan to pawn it more than sell it somewhere else for $300 since she works for the pawn shop here. I'd like to see her face when she finds her own tanning bed pawned for $300 and if she wanted it, have to give up $300 anyway.

How much do you think i can pawn or atleast sell for? And yes i'm aware of the legal crap but she has no papers for it or any proof that we had it or else she woulda gotten it long ago.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Call 4-5 pawn shops and go for the median, maybe?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Call Batman and report a Joker sighting.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Call 4-5 pawn shops and go for the median, maybe?
Best Bet to Go. Don't Give them an Amount. Just ask them what they will give you for it. Then check out multiple shops if it isn't what you want. But Also they use a Search that Checks eBay, Amazon, and A Few more Sites like that to see how much they are worth when used.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cut a piece off the tanning bed and mail it to her with a letter written in spray tan that says "If you ever want to see the tanning bed again, leave $300 in a brown paper bag underneath wharf 19 at the old dock, COME ALONE!"

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ive seen them range from 2k, to 25k for a used tanning bed. Depends on the model, how many lamps it has, how many hours on the lamps, stand up/lay down, dimensions ect....

Im sure you could get at least 2k for it.

Last edited:
Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ah... an unethical situation at its best.
The right thing to do would be to demand reasons as to why she decided to keep your money. The next thing to do is to report the situation to the authorities, making sure to have enough evidence of the transfer... you don't want to risk going to court for something that trivial. If all else fails, threaten her with selling the tanning bed in return for your money. If that fails, sell the tanning bed and keep the 2k. If you're succesful, wire $500.00 to my account in return for my services.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Selling the bed is not in the least dangerous provided she has no evidence that she owned it, and there is no evidence that you had it, or sold it. I'm going to go with: Ignore her for the rest of your life, sell the tanning bed, drink cold beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom