Prey Demo

Best answers
What is there to say, i doubted this game and omg i wish i hadn't it rules plain and simple, from the graphics to the gameplay, the AI is what u would expect from People who made doom tho lol horrible, they just kind of stand there and fire ah well, the game itself is awesome.

I would love to post some screenies but the good shots came out small, anyone know a good pic host?

BTW the game is pretty much what you would expect, gory and tries to scare you, but spiritwalking is funnnn.

Best answers
I've just tried the first bit of the demo. Hooooly ****, this game rocks! The organic design of the alien technology is so damn awesome - especially the idle anim on your gun :D Not to mention the fantastic portal effects.

I'm SO getting the full version of this.

Best answers
Honestly the multiplayer is lackluster at best imo just seems like DOOM with scaleable walls, i haven't seen this deathcombat or whatever it is, but what i played of the mp was dull.

However the singleplayer is insanely fun, you can't die unless you mess up the trials after you die which i find pretty hard cause im a good shot with that bow lol.

Due to the stupid rules of photbucket i had to lose alot of quality in this photo u will notice the ridges -_-, my comp auto set the game to run in everything high and very high etc, so it didn't look like this however the story bhind this pic.

Spoiler.

The girls is throwing her brother through the spike, because a spirit came through the wall as you approached the shield, and it went into her body and removed her soul and possessed it, then she went over to her brother cowering after the incident and threw him against the wall, and came over to you growled and jumps over to her brother again, then goes on all 4's and tosses him through the spike, then she runs at you and dissipates through the wall and the shield comes down.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so any of you have a screm shot from the Game ?

Best answers
That wallpaper is from the game, its the only way i could bypass photobuckets rules lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whats with you people and photobucket

i'm gona get the demo off xbox live later on today

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Eh, I didn't think too much of the demo, the whole game reminded me of Quake 4, just with slightly better graphics (among numerous other minor differences). It was interesting though notheless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's on Live?

Must try this. <3

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I finished the demo, and I loved it, that whole Indian stuff is awesome, I dunno, if I had to choose between quake 4, Doom 3 or this, I would deffinitly choose this game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just played this at my buddys, and I really enjoyed it.

First off, the portals and **** is just crazy, the one part where *SPOILER*You are in that room with that little tiny rock thing in that case, and you go into a portal only to appear on that tiny little rock, thats just sweet.*SPOILER*

Plus, the game just seems really immersive, I like how the main character and everyone reacts really believable. Like "Holy ****, what the **** are those things?" When you see the aliens for the first time and stuff like that, I just think it's a nice little touch.

Overall, I really enjoyed the game, its got some cool things that set it apart from other shooters, and the portal stuff is just really really cool.

Best answers
I actually enjoyed the gravity walking the most, makes getting headshots in MP kind of interesting, altho, ok i can run with 90 ping on prey, my comp set everything into high, so tell me why does it skip online?

Prey has been in development for about 10 years? Yeesh almost if not longer then dukenukem, i would say it was a good idea to hold off on releasing it tho, that prey looked good for its time, but this one looks better. Sounds like the same voice acting tho.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/prey/video_player.html?id=IiA2ljr_5b4KuTM

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mogwai said:
That wallpaper is from the game, its the only way i could bypass photobuckets rules lol.
That makes no sense at all.

Yea, the game is insanely fun. It's like Doom + Quake 4 + Undying all in one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom