Previously Undiscovered Heathens Make Contact

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We must find them and convert them all before it's too late! We must purify their minds' and cleanse their souls'! May the power of Christ compel them!

So yeah. A small Indian tribe located in Brazil made contact with another known Indian tribe for an unknown reason. We had no knowledge of them up to this point because of the area in which they live (it's a friggin jungle). Hopefully they'll be allowed to further reveal their presence on their own terms.

It's amazing that we're still discovering lost human tribes, although they weren't technically discovered since they went to the other tribe.

Best answers
Now most possibly the potrugese sailors will send evangelists to convert them and buy their land for 10$ and 2 ounces of Gold.
No, offense.

Best answers
-_- Interesting info like this gets ignored by this forum, but threads about some new planet in a galaxy far far way, or some photoshopped UFO, get loads of attention -_-

There's something wrong with the awareness of people when it comes to their own planet -_-

Best answers
Well i really dont have anything to say until i see the article myself. But its amazing how they havent been discovered. I pretty much though satellites would have noticed something like that. Welcome to the jungle...

Best answers
and people laugh at me about bigfoot

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
and people laugh at me about bigfoot
well the original bigfoot video everyone has seen was debunked by "bigfoot"'s son years later..he showed the costume ;o

so....

lol, bigfoot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It happens. This anthropologist in the 1960s made contact with a remote tribe in Africa (I can't remember what part, specifically). The tribe had very limited contact with outsiders or outside knowledge, even. They thought that planes were giant rolled up sheets of paper that white men shot at each other out of giant guns to send messages. Satellites were stars that the whites were moving with witchcraft. They were also of course unaware what country they happened to be apart of, or that they lived on a large mass of land called Africa.

Anyway eventually the anthropologist took the guy that helped him the most in translating and such, took him into the big city and showed him trains and cars and all of the bizarre crap that we've done and been trying to develop over the course of human history... >_> it's weird to think about. Hardcore culture shock right there

Best answers
well the original bigfoot video everyone has seen was debunked by "bigfoot"'s son years later..he showed the costume ;o

so....

lol, bigfoot.
that proves nothing, and I've never even heard about said event, but that is another thread

all I'm saying is if a whole tribe of people can be unknown, it opens the door for other possibilities

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It happens. This anthropologist in the 1960s made contact with a remote tribe in Africa (I can't remember what part, specifically). The tribe had very limited contact with outsiders or outside knowledge, even. They thought that planes were giant rolled up sheets of paper that white men shot at each other out of giant guns to send messages. Satellites were stars that the whites were moving with witchcraft. They were also of course unaware what country they happened to be apart of, or that they lived on a large mass of land called Africa.

Anyway eventually the anthropologist took the guy that helped him the most in translating and such, took him into the big city and showed him trains and cars and all of the bizarre crap that we've done and been trying to develop over the course of human history... >_> it's weird to think about. Hardcore culture shock right there
Yeah. Us staying with them is kinda like extreme camping. Them seeing our cities would be nothing short of stepping into a new world, and finding out that everything you knew was wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom