President Bush For A 3rd Term?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
So.. I'm pretty sure many of us are glad Bush is going to be relieved from his offices duties fairly soon.. or will he?

After talking to some CS:S buds I was hit with new knowledge that I never even thought about. Bush could declare war(martial law), and get another Term. The odds are very wavy, and I'm preying that a new president is at least given the chance to enter into office.

I've also heard things such as

McCain will win. If Obama wins he'll be shot. ect ect but the BIG question is.. will they even be given a chance?

Of course our hope is Ron Paul

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jatpX6kuxHQ

Military Preparing for Martial Law
http://youtube.com/watch?v=V4IbxUMWu8Q&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=71Jux68F_AQ&feature=related

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OH GOD NO MORE BUSH >.<

In any case. Im eager to hear how you know Obama will be shot if he wins >.>

OMG THE GUY SAID 51. Are 51 is hiding something.

Bush may be an ashole but hes not that smart. If you ask me someone else is pulling the strings.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unless you plan on shooting him yourself, I'm calling bull****.

Oh and this thread is just gonna be a continuation of... well, every other ****ing thread you've created. When are you going to realize that none of us are going to be swayed by your so called "proof"?

Give it a rest already.

Or kill yourself. I'm fine either way.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Unless you plan on shooting him yourself, I'm calling bull****.

Oh and this thread is just gonna be a continuation of... well, every other ****ing thread you've created. When are you going to realize that none of us are going to be swayed by your so called "proof"?

Give it a rest already.

Or kill yourself. I'm fine either way.
You sir, have wasted a post. I'm curious.. do you know whats going on in the world around you?

Best answers
Ehm VideoJinx, if there's at least one clueless person that knows nothing about what's going on in the world around us, it's you.

The difference with other clueless persons here is: you pretend to have a clue.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I'd like to see bush getting shot tbh.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh look a fire starter .. i think i'll put him out by ignoring him.

Also.. Origin the reason i asked is becuz what you said didn't really make sense o_O 2 me.

"Unless you plan on shooting him yourself, I'm calling bull****." -Origin

I see no connection

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea yea... "BUSH IS STOOPID AND EVOL OMG!"

I've had just about enough *****ing for one life time about a president.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh look a fire starter .. i think i'll put him out by ignoring him.

Also.. Origin the reason i asked is becuz what you said didn't really make sense o_O 2 me.

"Unless you plan on shooting him yourself, I'm calling bull****." -Origin

I see no connection
You cannot know Obama will be shot upon winning, unless you shoot him yourself. That will be all.

And I really don't know what I was thinking, replying to one of your threads. I just know I'm going to lose braincells arguing with you.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
did you Not read the part where i said, I was talking to my cs buds and was hit with info i never thought about??????

or the part where i said I "heard" ?

hrmm guess your too busy trying to push your negative attitude on me.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hate to say it as well but if Obama gets into office I'm about 75% sure there will be attempts on his life cause theres still a lot of people in this world who hate other ethnic groups and to have a country run by black man won't go over too well with certain parties in the government and other such groups like the KKK. So its only a given something might arise if he is put into power.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you Not read the part where i said, I was talking to my cs buds and was hit with info i never thought about??????

or the part where i said I "heard" ?

hrmm guess your too busy trying to push your negative attitude on me.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
McCain will win. If Obama wins he'll be shot. ect ect but the BIG question is.. will they even be given a chance?

Of course our hope is Ron Paul
Ok so first you say McCain will win, then you say but if Obama wins he'll be shot. Unless your fellow 12 year old counter-strike source buddies (lol) are also planning to shoot Obama, or you saw some evil genius plotting his assasination attempt on youtube (lol number 2) you have no way of knowing that information.

Secondly, YOUR hope is Ron Paul, stop talking for everybody on these boards about how Ron Paul is going to be the next jesus and save us all (lol number 3)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Ok so first you say McCain will win, then you say but if Obama wins he'll be shot. Unless you're fellow 12 year old counter-strike source buddies (lol) are also planning to shoot Obama, or you saw some evil genius plotting his assasination attempt on youtube (lol number 2) you have no way of knowing that information.

Secondly, YOUR hope is Ron Paul, stop talking for everybody on these boards about how Ron Paul is going to be the next jesus and save us all (lol number 3)
I wish you would read more often. You wouldn't miss the important stuff that way..

1) You ignored the fact that i said I HEARD THOSE THINGS.
2) It's obviously MY opinion that Ron Paul is the best candidate for the US.

so your counter post is nullified.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wish you would read more often. You wouldn't miss the important stuff that way..

1) You ignored the fact that i said I HEARD THOSE THINGS.
2) It's obviously MY opinion that Ron Paul is the best candidate for the US.

so your counter post is nullified.
I made note that you HEARD those things, as when I said:
Rocky said:
Unless you're fellow 12 year old counter-strike source buddies (lol) are also planning to shoot Obama,
obviously you HEARD that.

Secondly if it was YOUR opinion only, you would have said:
BizarroJinx said:
Of course MY hope is Ron Paul
instead you said he was OUR hope, which he's not.

so your counter counter post is nullified.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guaranteed no one outside of America really cares that much about American politics and since most people on this forum aren't from America then why keep posting BS about the elections? Hell I'm from America and I don't care for American politics.

Bush won't get another term. If he does I'LL ****ing shoot him. Ron Paul has no chance and Jesus wasn't the real messiah anyways, and the democratic candidate race is still way up in the air so please just stop.

Best answers
iirc bush is not allowed to run again down to rules (only allowed 2 terms), but us election rules are not my strong point. when whats his face pulled out last night i was watching what he said to his supporters live here. with what he said rubbed me the wrong way, talking crap about europe and saying "america is the only hope for the world". but since i can't vote since i am from scotland i hope clinton or Obama win. since McCain would be the oldest president ever and might not last the 4 years (you never know) and huckabe is just a joke.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Creating this thread just goes to show how very little of American history and American culture you understand. Bush may be a less than ideal president. He may even be an idiotic, terrible president.

Putting aside the fact that the 22nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America expressly prohibits a president from taking a third term, the populace wouldn't accept it.

The consequences for such an act would be devastating not only to Bush himself but also to the Republican Party and the United States itself. No longer able to champion the cause of "Freedom" to the world, in addition to being censored by every liberty watchdog group on the planet and from the United Nations, we would lose likely lose allies and Bush's credibility for building "democracy in Iraq" is hardly furthered by abandoning democracy in America.

Even assuming a president lost his mind and tried, it would be violating the Constitution--meaning said president would be nearly immediately impeached from office in addition to the possibility of having charges of treason filed against him; if still ignored, the military, FBI and even DC district police would forcibly remove him.

This thread is idiotic. Much like the fluoride thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom