Practice mode and buttons showing

Best answers
Yeah the title is a difficult to understand, but here is what I mean:

• Practice mode which just lets you introduce to esf world by showing the buttons or the keys (like press space button to fly...) and lets you interact with a bot with step by step.
    Also gives you introduction what the scouter does, what your objectives are...
    example of a practice mode in a game:
    [video=youtube;jY69XD8MOxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY69XD8MOxo[/video]

• Now the buttons showing will allow you to know what to click or which keys to use in a situation even outside practice mode. For example if you power struggle that you should repeatedly press the left mouse button.
    This should be turned off and on from the settings.
    Also you guys have showed this buttons in a gameplay footage of esforces in this video.
    Just implement this in the game.

I think this would be very userfriendly for the guys that has no knowledge.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll learn the game by playing it. This would only be used once in player's life, so it's not worth it.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually, I think we had more releases with a tutorial, then releases without. All of them have been out of game though, through a written tutorial, or flash based.
I'm pretty sure that with the next release we'll have some form of tutorial for it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's the point of being able to see a button on-screen, while you are pressing it?

"Hey...did you know you just pressed that left mouse button?! Oh you dog, you!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom