Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Anbody with the pr0 squad I wanted to know if you had a spot left for a modeler
Or a trainee modeler, I have made a Johnny the Homicidal maniac model and the Spawn model, I really would be good at edits, but I dont know how to edit characters using other characters parts in milkshape but I could learn I think I will be a good editor for the team. Thanks for reading this

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah ok great uh huh. I'll leave this open unless it gets spammed. The better way to have approached it would probably have been to just PM one of the members, but that's ok. You can do it afterwards if no one responds in here.

Best answers
lol, show the esf world some of ur work ^_^
i'd like to see them.
spawn model, i already saw
johnny model i've never seen.
show moi a picture ^_^
thx dude

peace

*edit
leave them alone....leave them be....
just make ur models and give them to the people...
why join their squad?.
arne't u MAN enough to work alone?.
like me, unless i sometimes do a project with someone else
usually my favorite shijing and soccer ^_^

BUT let us see some of ur work ^_^
thx peace

Best answers
yeah sure, if you have yahoo messanger I could send it to you through that or give me your e-mail address oops, I forgot credits credits go out to Shijin for the idea and helping with the model and to HellSpawn

Best answers
But why?

Why not, is there something that I must do, like make some more models or make some DBZ ones, I will do anything to be with the pr0 Squad :(
bive me a chance please

Best answers
I'll tell you this right now.
Later on in the future, when you get a lot of your own edits and even models, maybe. For now.. the answer remains no. :)

Best answers
i second that, oh yea boyster, when'd u get "donned" admin? thats cool, i think you'll do good, being as you are (and yes thats a good thing)

Best answers
Well, whatever you didnt pay attention to the post I made 2 models and making some more edits I just didnt talk about them such as Pimpillo which Is like piccolo
dressed like a pimp with his turban on, I always thought of piccolo as a Black guy (like me)

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Brygz, thanks, I've been a mod for about a week now. I wasn't around the last few days (out on business) but if you notice my sig, I made one hundred posts between the second and third days I was a moderator. It's a job that really keeps you busy whenever you're online. Magus and S-bolt also attained moderatordome around the same time.

Vegetto, can you finish this up with PMs? If you'd like to continue posting, you may want to host some images of your previous work.

Pro Squad members, any particular qualifications you're looking for? Any guidelines you could post for anyone who was interested to look over in case they wanted to apply for membership?

Best answers
they're really isnt a membership, we're all just people that get along....we make stuff together and play sometimes together....it isnt really like a club.....i don't see what all the hype is about

Best answers
I have my thoughts on who should join or not, but really.. it's up to the pr0.

Best answers
Its simple, Why people want to join is becouse they want to play with your guys Models (especially Pr0's) Though i think its pretty Cowardly not to release it, If your not gonna release it dont Tease people just to **** em in the end

Best answers
Didn't Mystix or somebody else from pr0 squad make a thread about no one joining the pr0 squad alreadY?!! i think i read it and it clearly states that only they can be in the pr0 squad (feel free to flame at me if i m wrong >,<)

Best answers
Flame flame lame!!! No you're right, someone did make a post telling everyone that no one else could join the Pr0 squad. But why would you? You get some new sigs with Pr0's model edits on them. Big deal! If you want to get far in the modeling industry, do what I did and go solo. I haven't gotten very far, but my empire of models is growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom