Powerup

Best answers
Ok here's my idea

When you powerup you regain ki, and now its at max, no reason to use it anymore till your ki drops again right? Well lets stay that if you keep holding down the powerup button when your ki is fully charged, you'll gain pl, but at a very very slow rate. The rate would be high enough that it is helpful when you need a small pl raiser... Then when you trans the rate will go up by like, 5 percent faster on first trans. Second trans will go up 8 percent faster. While third trans would be 10 percent faster. and so on...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Than people would try to hide and increase there PL like that. So no way ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i disagree man, but i do reckon you should be able to mask your PL, and charge it up slowly, ya know, like how they used to charge up in the series; take Ginyu vs Goku for example when Goku started raising his powerlevel

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i suggested this before. it wouldnt be much of a problem, its not like its odvious seeing some1 on the radar, not moving, with a big charging sprite aura around them or anything.

just blast them.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
i suggested this before. it wouldnt be much of a problem, its not like its odvious seeing some1 on the radar, not moving, with a big charging sprite aura around them or anything.

just blast them.
I agree.

It would be a nice solution for when you're on a 1-on-1 server and you don't wanna have to kill each other to get PL, if you wanna be, say, SSJ, without changing the frag count.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it would be cool o have a "normal level" and a "powered up level", however i would like to see some pros and cons for it

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EEA powerups ftw. EEA did an excellent job with the powerups. All anyone has to do is try to improve parts of it or w/e (even though i think its perfectly fine) and implement it in esf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
EEA powerups ftw. EEA did an excellent job with the powerups. All anyone has to do is try to improve parts of it or w/e (even though i think its perfectly fine) and implement it in esf.
I've never played EEA. How does their powerup work?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You hold charge and turbo at the same time and your pl increases by a certain percentage. As soon as you stop charging, it begins to drop back down to its original state.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and you gained alot of speed as well, as ssj3 you could rocket around the map 3 times in less than 10 seconds

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
You hold charge and turbo at the same time and your pl increases by a certain percentage. As soon as you stop charging, it begins to drop back down to its original state.
Would your PL increase instantly, like with Turbo, or would it build up gradually, up to a certain percentage?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks like I should of got eea while i still had the chance, but no, I stuck to evm :( (is it even still possible to dl eea, i still got 1.1 setup on my won install).

At first, sayyings came to my head like "OMFG YOU N00B STOP PL CAMPING". I can see people though avoiding combat for a while to get there pl up and possibly speed (imagine a player that's in the sky, someone is swooping for him, he then in turn avoids combat and aims his focus at supercharging his stats).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
Would your PL increase instantly, like with Turbo, or would it build up gradually, up to a certain percentage?
It builds up gradually until its gone up to the pre-determined percentage. This wasnt a very spammable move, but it did help during melee. Ki drain was that of having your turbo on, i think (since the turbo was actually on).

Best answers
This would be nice! Two thumbs up ^_^, but one problem i just noticed. Come time esf 1.3 what happens to people with evm and stuff? Does it just download over it or what? And also i love this idea!!!!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you'd probably need to dl a full version. If 1.3 was for some odd reason just a patch, I'd uninstall esf and install a fresh copy anyway. No sense in messing up a good game by throwing garbage into your folder that might interfere with the game.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EEA was the **** man. So much better then EVM. But that's my opinion. And if they implimented the turbo charge into it. I'd hug them. Then service them 10 times over.

Some people aren't quite understanding. Say you are goku with 750,000. And you press and hold the 'e' and the 't' keys (by default) you would see a green charge bar, like that of charging a beam. And then you're PL would go up, along with your speed, depending on how long you held it. Then you're PL would dramatically drop. And your speed would do the same. You would lose ki very fast as well. Making this a good attribute, but also an unspammable.........thing.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But remember, it is NOT going to raise your pl by 10 million. There is a set percentage that determines how high your pl can get.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
It builds up gradually until its gone up to the pre-determined percentage. This wasnt a very spammable move, but it did help during melee. Ki drain was that of having your turbo on, i think (since the turbo was actually on).
I really, really like this idea.

It would allow weaker players to buff themselves up a bit so they stood a chance against SSJ.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeh hehe, i played EEA once, but there werent any EEA servers up, so i stuck with EVM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom