powerup sprite

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
i want not to have those multiple little sprites i just want 1 and a big one for the whole body.. i have that one animated too the big sprite

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well then just rename the sprite you want into the power up sprite.

Last edited:
I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
ok ill do that and ull see it wont be different :p

Misanthropist
🌠 Staff
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its the engine that controls the sprite dude, not the sprite. The sprite is just a picture. Just cause you put in the picture you want to see doesnt mean it will behave the way you want. You have to use a picture which matches the behaviour of the sprite.

That sprite you are first using btw, is actually the closest effect anybody has gotten to the one we all want using the behaviour given.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That sprite you are first using btw, is actually the closest effect anybody has gotten to the one we all want using the behaviour given.
That's true indeed! :) not bad

My opinion of the power up sprite is that it should be semi-transparent for a better view around you. What do you think? A little put together and semi-transparent a bit should be fine; what do you think?

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah ok now i know.
that can be coded thru amxx. i once did that kinda thing when i still had a rented server.

But frankly i dont have the source anymore or my knowledge where i had last year of amxx. >_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom